My chest hurts...

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Lets all keep in mind that I have IGT (insufficient glandular tissue). I had ZERO breast change with our first. Noticed a slight change with our second.

My entire chest is sore. Like the tops of my boobs (where they start, i guess?). so.painful. deep breaths are even uncomfortable. this is so new to me. anyone else in the same boat? what does "pregnancy boob" chest pain feel like!? I dont know what "real" boobs feel like as mine have always just been fatty tissue, but they almost feel hard (?) Like theres still very obvious fatty tissue, but then theres, for lack of a better work, clumps of firmer bits.

I will clarify that its not chest pain. Definitely boobie related.

Now lets all have a laugh at my expense, because this is ridiculous.

Yes! Me...

My every bit of both of my boobs are very very sore! And swollen as hell!! Its just great lol

But i think the estrogen tablets and the progesterone gel is not helping with that either.

I'm normallt a take my bra off and laze arouns kinda girl... not anymore : (

I'm really small chested. ... apart from when I breast feed a d they get HUGE ... the last couple of weeks my chest has been sore too ... I had a little feel around and they are starting to feel lumpy and bumpy too .... they are only slightly bigger than usual but sore ... joy :)

That was my first indication that I was pregnant. My boobs hurt SO bad, and I wouldn't let BF touch them at all. Even just wearing a bra hurt. But not wearing a bra hurt too. It was terrible. So it sounds like just normal pregnancy boobs. I have larger boobs so mine just feel fatty all the time, no hard lumps or anything, but I have already started producing colostrum, so I'm sure the lumps are there.

For the record, they are definitely still sore, but nothing like in the first trimester. Still, I can't wait to have normal feeling boobs again. Oh well, not for at least a year!

It's heartbreaking that they're so big and don't work properly. I'm hoping this is a good sign that maybe my body is starting to figure out this pregnancy/nursing thing and maybe I'll be able to make SOME milk for this babe. But good lord it's painful! It feels like someone has taken a baseball bat to my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->