My crazy hormones are driving my OH away

My OH seems to understand - just remember it's not real lol it's hormones - that's how we're playing it - keep apologising to each other for everything just incase and you can't go wrong with a cuddle!!!!!!! Maybe he could stay at his moms the night and you could have a mate over for a good cry over something?

I completely understand your frustrations. My husband earns the money, but is totally useless when it comes to paying bills and budgeting. He is on a low income, so we really have to budget everything to make sure everything is paid on time etc. Needless to say, I am the one who has to do all the budgeting, and it can get really stressful at times, especially if hubby has had a bad month at work or something. I dont think they quite understand how stressful it is. So I totally feel for you having to bring the money in, AND budget.

Could you not have a word with your oh and try and get him to take on a bit of the worry? After all, once your bubbs arrives, your gunna be busy with lo and are probably gunna need him to take care of a few bills and bits xx

:hugs: aww bless ya huni hope your ok.

I am the same before i got pregnant i was dead clam and cool about anything and could ignore things and let them go over my head... now i really cant do that everything gets to me and if i dont get my own way i am awful!! I am like a two year old i want things to go my way how i want it and i want it now lol

I would feel sorry for our OH's but they get the easy job we have to carry and prtect the baby and its not easy :blush:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->