My daughter and commercials she sees

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
My daughter has been so funny lately that she should be the spokesperson for commercials.

"Mom, you should buy a chamois!" Then she describes what it does.

"Mom, you should buy the new Tide." Then describes what it does.

"Mom, you should buy this new mop." Then describes what it does.

Since when does a 6 year old kid care about these things? Oh, yeah, my daughter is a bit different!

:rofl:

haha. I did a media and communications course...do you know you need to see a commercial TWENTY SEVEN times before you even remember that you saw it!?!

Cute though

Oh boy, my daughter's been watching too much tv. LOL

She watches the teletoons channel every morning and that's where she's picking it up. haha

haha kids shows are over populated with commericals anyway, they run the same one 3-4 times a show

Oh I know!

Know what I hate the most? When they keep playing the stinking toy commercials. My son keeps saying "I want" "I need" to almost every one of them. Also makes me go and look at each commercial. UGH!

Oh I know!

Know what I hate the most? When they keep playing the stinking toy commercials. My son keeps saying "I want" "I need" to almost every one of them. Also makes me go and look at each commercial. UGH!

I'm so glad nobody in this house watches tv unless its Grey's Anatomy or the news :rofl:

The baby defintely won't be one who is plunked down in front of the tv a lot to see them and then I won't have to listen to it :) *fingers crossed*

I remember doing that with the Sears Christmas catologue when I was little haha...my sister and I used to spend hours going "mom, I want this. Mom, no, I really want this!" We must have drove her nuts. It was marked up to hell :)

Here's what I don't get. This is a all oldie cartoon channel and one of the commercials is for a pregnancy test. LOL

A few months back my daughter kept telling me I needed that. I finally got through to her that I knew I was already pregnant. LOL

My kids mostly watch tv when they first wake up.

My kids are like that with the adverts on cartoon network, drive me mad, and they want the contence of the argos catalouge too.
When my 3 were tiny babies, id stick them in front of the telly while i did the housework, they would moan all time the program was on, but the second the adverts came on, they went quiet and was mesmerised by them, then the program would come back on and that was it, moaning again.
The washer was a good one though, they'd fall asleep just watching it go round.

See this is what I'm afraid of! The tv! I mean for me tv is a good thing I dont watch it an awful lot (im usually too busy on here lol) and I have a varied range of programs I enjoy from educational to crap but watchable (I am a big one tree hill fan!)

Since I have been pregnant I have been watching my younger cousins partake in tv watching.........when they say to me 'i want that' or 'Im gettin that' I just think 'thats nice dear' Cos really it's not going to be me who has to disuade them from wanting whatever it is BUT what happens when IM the one they rely on to get them all those things they want......

Think I may need to make a family rule....... no advertisements!!! :rofl: any chance it'll work do ya think? Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->