My daughter is a hussy

tiggy

2 DD: Alyssa and Erika.
Reaction score
Today I went to collect Aly from nursery git her home and gave her snack (today she wanted orange)

Anyway she sitting munching away then turns to tell she loves. Kyle, Brian, Eliot and Jack. lol.

she a little trollop lol will be keeping an eye on her.

My sister is 10, and she comes home from school with a different boyfriend every week

she also talks to her school friends on my mums msn, and shes changed the personal message to: "omg alex is ssooooooooooooooosososososososooooo cute!"

Haha my 8 year old sister is the same.
She has a right go at you if you get the name wrong too, even though it changes practically every day!!
x

Ha my 3 year old is the same ,she has 4 boyfriends apparently :rolleyes:

Aww, my little cousin always has a boyfriend too.. since JK! :dohh:

got her to nursery today n she like a 12 yr old at a westlife concert trying to get her to take her boots off to put her slippers on and all i got was "look mummy its kyles jacket on kyles peg kyle sitting down" lol. shes in love bles her.

hahahaha! my oldest is the same. When she 1st strted school she came home delighted and told us about her new b/f. His name was Ian. (He liked to eat crayons.... so you can see my reaction to this!)

Lol! Abbie has came out of school with two cards from two different boys and she said she likes them both :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->