My daughter told everyone at the coffee shop

LeeLouClare

Reaction score
Hello
I have to tell you this - I had a scan at the hospital had to take my little one as it would take time getting my bloods, my scan and see the thyroid dr. Baby is 8 weeks and everything seems fine. So Evelyn has learnt there's a baby in mummy's tummy. She's determined it's a baby sister. I'm not allowed anything else. She's 4. So I'm sat in the coffee shop with my husband and daughter the next day. Evelyn sees a lady with her baby and the baby is in pink and she shouts "look mummy a baby girl" soooo cute until she shouts "mummy's got a baby sister in her tummy" to the lady and then stops at every table to tell them too. She found out too early I think but I couldn't not take her with me. There was no one to watch her but it was cute.

Hello
I have to tell you this - I had a scan at the hospital had to take my little one as it would take time getting my bloods, my scan and see the thyroid dr. Baby is 8 weeks and everything seems fine. So Evelyn has learnt there's a baby in mummy's tummy. She's determined it's a baby sister. I'm not allowed anything else. She's 4. So I'm sat in the coffee shop with my husband and daughter the next day. Evelyn sees a lady with her baby and the baby is in pink and she shouts "look mummy a baby girl" soooo cute until she shouts "mummy's got a baby sister in her tummy" to the lady and then stops at every table to tell them too. She found out too early I think but I couldn't not take her with me. There was no one to watch her but it was cute.

Aww that is so cute though :haha: congratulations!! I'm due in September too! What date are u due xxx

My little boy told everyone he met pretty much! All his nursery knew when I was 7 weeks! And there I was trying to keep it secret!

Oh that's adorable. We didn't tell Rio but he realised himself after hearing conversations. He told my mum! But luckily we had already told her. That prompted us to tell the in laws and other immediate family ASAP before he did so everyone knew about ours earlier than we would've likedat 6 weeks. That and because I was 7-8 weeks at Christmas time and it would've been ridiculously obvious that I wasn't a slurry drunk for the first time in years :haha:

Oh that's cute!! I took my kids to an ultrasound at 8 weeks, and my daughter was very curious about my "Tummy Juices" where the baby was haha. So when we were out one day she was asking if my tummy juices were moving while I walked. Then she asked about her tummy juices. Now she just talks about how she wants to be pregnant and have a baby one day.

You have the same due date as me!

My 5 year old is exactly the same, Hes told EVERYONE he meets haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"