my daughters ornament for the tree came in today<3

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
and it's just lovely. i wanted to share with you all..

i hope the season is being as kind as it can to all of you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Yule and Happy Holidays<3

Attachments

• lily.jpg
    lily.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 40
tfs? haha sorry. my acronym vocabulary is small. and is your lily an angel too?

Beautiful! I wish we has enough time to do something like that for Tess. Thank you for posting.

Its beautiful amotherslove.....do you mind if I share my angels ornaments here too?

oh go right ahead and share any and all ornaments<3 :) i would LOVE to see them

wow, i am sorry i never replied.. i don;t know if youre still around.. but i got it at a local store here in fredericton, nb, canada. aitkins pewter. they do engravings as well. not sure if they have a site or anything.

These were the angels on my Christmas tree.....
2011-12-05 11.27.51.jpg

I love to see a few more so I know what to look for next year.

I have suffered two MMC one in July 2009 at 8 weeks gestation and one last week at 14 weeks gestation. I had to give birth to my angel and we will be having a cremation service on monday.
I have photos of my baby from the hospital and they took tiny hand and footprints, but I wanted other things as well (i didnt do anything with first MMC as I had a D & C to nothing to see or hold - although we now feel guilty about this so our first little one will also be metioned on monday)
i found a site on ebay where a lady makes jewellery for miscarriage. I have received a beautiful necklace with a little angel and baby feet and also a lovely charm bracelet, which has little feet, wings and little charms with writing on like `remember` i will waer both of these on monday.
I have also bought a `willow tree` ornament - called Forget-me-not - which is `holding thoughts of you closely` this is now on a shelf in our lounge with a tiny little teddy bear i bought yesterday for my little one. We will always now have these as a reminder. I did`nt want to put a plant in the garden, becasue you would be sad again if it died or you moved house.
I think little things we do like this will be a reminder that our little ones are always in our hearts and thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->