My DH is PREGNANT!

Eliza_V

Wife and Mummy!
Reaction score
Beware SUPERDRUG EARLY DETECTION EVAPS!! :nope:

Lines came up in around 5 minutes, and are pink.

We did this as I was getting faint 'positives' with FMU on different days that weren't getttng any darker, so suspected duff tests.

Thinking I was pregnant again was heartbreaking after a miscarriage last month :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 123
What unreliable tests :( I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

These are awful tests! I had the same thing happen to me. :( Sorry hun. X

I'm sure it's just the crap tests but i remember reading a article saying that if a man has a positive pregnancy test could mean he has a certain kind of testicular cancer.

On the other hand im so sorry for these awful tests

I'm
So sorry :( I had evaps on SD a couple of months ago, it was horrible.

Ow so sorry hun. :flower:

I also remember that article on facebook. Quote 'There is a new rumor on Facebook about a young man who peed on a pregnancy test as joke and it came out positive. He thought it was funny but was told to get checked out for testicular cancer. Upon going to the doctor, he found that he did indeed have testicular cancer.'

Have also read about men doing tests, seeing faint lines and it being a possible indication of testicular cancer. I'm sure it probably isn't, but perhaps getting checked out would be a good idea?
Having said that I was querying these tests myself this cycle because for three days I was seeing lines which were faint but definitely there and pink, they became marginally darker, but as I can see now, one of them has turned silvery? I kept my FRERs from my previous pregnancy and the lines are there still. And pink. Albeit they aren't nice and fresh looking obviously, but they are still there.
I saw an IC with a faint pink line as well, but I also had a faint pink line on the same brand quite few days beforehand and then they were blank until 13dpo. I don't trust those! I didn't have lines on FRERs though, so it has made me wonder. I think it's unlikely to see convincing evaps over the time I saw them BUT this has made me question it.

Actually would you mind taking a look at my thread? Would appreciate your opinion, if mine look like yours as if they do, I will stay away from these in future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->