My DH makes me so happy!

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
So I just lost my Grandfather on Monday afternoon. I have been in the worst slump since. Yesterday and today I haven't left the house, or bed. I know that is not a good way to grieve, but I am going back to work tomorrow. So last night DH and I were talking about our future baby. Like two months ago he would get upset when we talked about it. Now he openly starts the discussion. Like I drive a 2 door convertible, and it is obviously not practical for a family. So we are going to get a new car in the spring. My DH is truly against mini vans. He is actually considering one now, it is so cute. He says it will fit our dog and our baby. And it just makes me so happy to hear him talking this way. He is getting super excited for January to come. So to get to my point of this thread.....when I was feeling so down, he really made me feel better and gave me something to look forward too. Thanks for reading ladies.

This brought a smile to my face :)

aw thats sweet :) i know what you mean, my OH is the best :hugs:

Aww, mommyB, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are doing better.

I'm glad that your DH is making you happy. I think it's cute that DH's in general tend to think about cars, etc when they think about babies. As soon as we came up with a date, my DH went looking into our insurance options for birthing centers :haha:

And they make some cool-ish minivans nowadays. My mom has a brand new one that looks like a spaceship, lol. :winkwink:

Aww, mommyB, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are doing better.

I'm glad that your DH is making you happy. I think it's cute that DH's in general tend to think about cars, etc when they think about babies. As soon as we came up with a date, my DH went looking into our insurance options for birthing centers :haha:

And they make some cool-ish minivans nowadays. My mom has a brand new one that looks like a spaceship, lol. :winkwink:

Thanks, it has been a hard week so far. I don't think we will get a minivan, because I really like SUV's. But just the fact that he suggested we get one, even after years of hating them is so cute.

Hi mommyB

I am so sorry to hear of your loss....

It's time like these that we realise how lucky we are to have our wonderful DH's! :)

January is coming along so quickly....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->