My DH/Partner is the best because....

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So i thought i'd make a little praise thread for all of the lovely things our DH's/Partners do for us :)

My DH is the best because

- yesterday when i had to do my GTT test - he took the day off work to come and sit with me and he also fasted with me and didnt eat until i could eat.
- he never complains about anything.
- every night he places his hand on my belly and won't move it until he gets a little nudge from our little man :cloud9:
- he always plants a hugeeee kiss on my cheek every night before i go to bed.
- he takes time off work to come to every appointment/scan with me.
- he always puts me and our little man first.
- he always listens to me when i need somebody to talk to.
- he's always there for me whenever i need him.
- we can talk about absolutely anything.

I could go on forever, he's just simply perfect... i love him so much :cloud9:

Aww how sweet :))

Well my hubby took me out sunday night for a meal and then we watched Jimmy Carr live !! It was fab esp as we rarely go out (other kids, never the time or money lol) xxx

Aww, I love my husband sooo much, not only does he do a lot for us, he makes me a better person :)

My DH is the best because...

* He surprised me by washing ALL of the dishes this morning while I napped (sexy).
* He gets all huffy if I try to move anything heavy.
* He has taken on the terrifying task of shaving my lady bits. :blush:
* He kisses the bump goodbye and goodnight.
* He tells his female friends that I'm a sexy pregnant lady. :haha:
* He doesn't give me a second look now if I want to indulge on ice cream after a huge dinner, and gladly joins in. :haha:
* Best of all, he makes me a better person. :cloud9:

Awww glad we all have some lovely OH 's out there looking after us :)

I love mine because
- he always takes time of work & has come to every scan & midwife app with me
- makes me brekkie in the mornings & dinner at night
- always tells me how beautiful i still am & that he loves my growing bump
- doesnt let me move heavy things & gets all worried when im stressed about something
- always puts his hand on bumpy & talks to her
- kisses & cuddles me at night & rubs my tummy if i have bad cramps
- always goes out to the shops for me if i need something
- makes me a lovely cup of horlicks before bedtime
- always there for me, making sure i keep happy

& overall even tho we have our moments sometimes he is just the best & i dunno what id do without him :)

well today he's the best because i am off to ikea with parents this afternoon and his words were don't worry about cost get what you want awwwwwww

I have to get the negatives out of the way first, I know this is meant to be positive, i'll do those after lol

I have to tell him to do everything - empty the bin, do the washing up (after it being left for 3 or so days, if it's too much I won't do it out of principle), has a go at me for dragging the laundry bin down from upstairs when it's full but doesn't make the effort off his own back to do it himself, doesn't do any cleaning unless I motivate him/tell him how or what to do, doesn't iron or empty the washing machine n hang up clothes for me because he hangs them wrong, i'm still cooking him meals like roast dinners at 39 weeks, when he gets home after work he wants to relax so goes on our laptop and ignores any conversation i try have with him (not intentionally but it still winds me up).

So now that's out of the way! lol

He does come to all antenatal appointments with me and did go to all 3 classes including hospital tour.
He always offers to help me out of the bath.
If i've forgotten to bring something up from downstairs just before bed time he'll go get it for me.
The other day I wanted chocolate so after much moaning he RAN to the shop that was due to close in 5 minutes to get me some.
He drives me about as I can't lol.
Always tells me he loves me a million times a day, and will often text me it too even if I am sat right beside him.
He rings me atleast 3 times during the day, even before I got pregnant.
There's DIY work being done next door so after I woke up in tears he's decided to take the next week off from work to be with me so I don't stress out too much before baby turns up.
xxx

I love my OH so much nothing is ever too much trouble, he does a lot for me and he is a great dad and treats me like a princess. I cant wait to be his wife next year :)

my bens the best because i finish work at 9 tonight, and hes driving an hour and a half to see me tonight to cheer me up and give me hugs, and then leave mine at 5 tomorow morning back to work.

aww these are so nice to read! :)

I love my OH because:

*He comes to every scan, every midwife appointment and every doctors appointment - even just when they take bloods :L
*He shows everyone pictures of my growing bump
*He tells me to sit down and rest every evening and he does all the dishes :)
*When I'm having a down day he always tries to figure out what would make me happy
*He's given up alcohol and caffeine drinks because I can't drink them! and he lived on Relentless haha
*He always tells me how beautiful and sexy I look, esp now I'm pregnant.
*He offers to massage my shoulders and back every night =]
*He loves putting his hand on my bump and he talks to him/her every night before we go to sleep
*He keeps saying how excited he is to finally have LO in his arms! :D :D

He's so lovely and is going to be a brilliant dad. Our LO is very lucky and so am I! :) I can't wait to marry him!

My OH is being absolutely amazing!

He is so patient with me even when I am getting grumpy or upset over nothing
He won't let me do anything too strenuous - which even includes the washing up!
He tells me to stop being silly when I am getting worried over some little thing and always makes me feel much calmer
He tells me I'm beautiful even when I know I look like a scarecrow
He went back and forward to the hospital three times in one night when I was admitted last week, once to check how I was doing, once to bring me some things, and a final time to bring the things he forgot like my pyjamas!
He tells me how much he loves me and how me and the baby are the most important things to him

I love him so much and know he will be an amazing dad :)

He has come to every appt...including staying up after a 9 hour night shift just to be there so he can be with me...

He is the most gorgeous and kind and caring man on the planet!

He is going to be the most brilliant Dad.

He would go out at any time to get me anything I wanted!

Can't wait to marry him next year.

There are not words in the world that can really describe how much I love this man!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love my hubby because even though he cant be here with us he makes me feel less alone.

I love him because even after working 18 hour days he comes online to see how we are, whether he is tired or ill..he always puts us first.

I love him because we count down the days till we see eachother next.

I love him because he is Matthew :) x My Matthew... x

Because he puts up with my mood swings, because he listens, and gets me whatever I ask for, sandwiches & drinks etc...because he cleans up the kitchen and makes dinner without me having to ask...because he's a great step dad to my boys, and he's so sweet and romantic to me :hugs:

My OH is the best because he made our little baby with me and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I love the way he kisses my tummy every morning and every night :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->