My dog is HILARIOUS!!!LOL

ds0910

Mom; 2 angel babies
Reaction score
He is a little 13 pound Shih-tzue and I swear to God he acts human lol. He has more personality packed into his little body than any other dog I have ever had. He will give you this look like "WTF??". Last night I was sitting in the floor putting some DVD's and 360 games away and felt someone staring at me. So I look over and he is laying in his bed with his back foot "held" up to his ear. I asked him what he was doing and if he had his claw stuck in his hair, and he just sat there staring at me with this look like, "yes dumbass now help!". Needless to say I was laughing so hard it was all I could do to get his claw untangled with him just sitting there still staring at me with the most unamused and annoyed look on his face :dohh:

Anyone else have a furbaby that makes them laugh so hard everyone thinks they are a lunatic?:flower:

awww i love it! we have two fur babies but our little dachshund/chihuahua mix has a HUGE personality! lately he's taken the roll as my protector, won't let OH touch my belly and if OH and i are goofing around, he runs up and puts himself between him and i. so cute! i love my little furry guys!

I have a Shih Tzu too!!! I am not normally much of an animal lover but I bought him 2yrs ago when all my babies were finally in school & I had none of them home for the 1st time in 10yrs! lol I adore him!! I feel like it was a big secret that nobody left me in on......how doesn't everyone own 1 or 5 of these dogs?? lmao No shedding, he looks like a puppy forever, he doesn't bark, he is just so lovable! I never spoke to my dogs like kids until I got this one, he is "mommy's little puppy boy",LMAO!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156746_1755253726015_6743100_n.jpg

aww! this is the little guy protecting my bump (when it was much smaller! :haha:)

IMG-20120517-00588.jpg

I have a Shih Tzu too!!! I am not normally much of an animal lover but I bought him 2yrs ago when all my babies were finally in school & I had none of them home for the 1st time in 10yrs! lol I adore him!! I feel like it was a big secret that nobody left me in on......how doesn't everyone own 1 or 5 of these dogs?? lmao No shedding, he looks like a puppy forever, he doesn't bark, he is just so lovable! I never spoke to my dogs like kids until I got this one, he is "mommy's little puppy boy",LMAO!

I really wish I hadn't of seen that! :dohh:

I've wanted a Shih Tzu for ages but my OH is allergic to dogs and really hates them. So I have no chance of getting one, I've tried everything and he normally gives me everything I want... :blush: I'm in love with Shih Tzu's, I want one called Gizmo haha.

What's his name? He's gorgeous! :cloud9:

I've wanted a Shih Tzu for ages but my OH is allergic to dogs and really hates them. So I have no chance of getting one, I've tried everything and he normally gives me everything I want... :blush: I'm in love with Shih Tzu's, I want one called Gizmo haha.

Well first of all Shih Tzu's are considered 'hypoallergenic'! lmao They have hair that keeps growing instead of fur so every 6-8wks they do need a trim! Of course the allergist says no dog is 100% so but with a once a week bath my daughter has no issues with him & she is allergic to dogs! lol Also he doesn't go in her bedroom. He is honestly the best dog I ever met! lol Everyone says he is dumb because he doesn't do tricks but he is very smart! One night he ran in the bathroom with me & after I did a load of laundry while talking to him I gave him a treat for "keeping mommy company",lmao. He now likes to run in with me when he wants a treat. His name is Cuddy, when I got him my son & his friend were going to see a Kid Cudi concert & that was their name suggestion. He is the sweetest thing ever, you should definitely get one!!

My dog is hilarious!

He looks at you most of the time with most stupid faces :rofl:

When you're not paying him attention & he wants you to, he sighs! & turns his back to you

Haha xxx

Well first of all Shih Tzu's are considered 'hypoallergenic'! lmao They have hair that keeps growing instead of fur so every 6-8wks they do need a trim! Of course the allergist says no dog is 100% so but with a once a week bath my daughter has no issues with him & she is allergic to dogs! lol Also he doesn't go in her bedroom. He is honestly the best dog I ever met! lol Everyone says he is dumb because he doesn't do tricks but he is very smart! One night he ran in the bathroom with me & after I did a load of laundry while talking to him I gave him a treat for "keeping mommy company",lmao. He now likes to run in with me when he wants a treat. His name is Cuddy, when I got him my son & his friend were going to see a Kid Cudi concert & that was their name suggestion. He is the sweetest thing ever, you should definitely get one!!

Aww thats so cute! I want one, no, NEED one even more now! Haha. I never knew they were considered hypoallergenic :happydance:

My friend's friend even breeds them, and I'm pretty sure she's still got one left, well she did the last time I asked my friend. He'll hate me when he wakes up tomorrow cause I'll not leave him alone until he at least promises he'll think about it :haha:

My mum's puppy Oscar is the cutest thing ever. He's only 8 months so he's still being trained. You can see his collar in these pictures, it's got a big box on it that's connected to a remote and it vibrates when you press the button, so when he's being cheeky you 'zap' him and it makes him jump so he stops. The look on his face when you do it though. And it gets him every time!
He loves my bump too, and being carried like a baby. Although he had the ump the other day because I'm now too big to carry him :(

I couldn't chose just one picture! He looks a mess because he'd just come in from rolling in the garden!

Attachments

• DSCF0036.jpg
    DSCF0036.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0037.jpg
    DSCF0037.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF0038.jpg
    DSCF0038.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Aw! Oscar is gorgeous!

My dog loves being held like a baby too, on his back in your arms and he snuggles against you :cloud9:

He's my little baby until I have a baby! :haha:

My Dog, sleeps next to our bed. If were talking. She will SIGH until we shut up.
:haha:

Same as Alfie, Lauren :lol:

We should make them meet!!!

xxx

I always call him ASBO dog because his collar makes him look like he's on tag lol

Aww so many precious babies. This is my goofy boy. His name is Fizzgig. My husband was trying so hard to take a pic of him with his tongue IN his mouth, but every time he snapped the pic Fizz would lick his lips like that and it was cracking me up LOL.

Oh and CRWx, when Fizz wants you to pay attention to him and you ignore him he will do this low growl like "paayyy atteeenntion too meee" lol. They are so funny.

Emma- I can only imagine the look my little man would give me if we ever put one of those collars on him. I would probably wind up laughing myself into an aneurysm HAHA. And I think Oscar is a cuttie post dirt roll or no lol

Attachments

• 100_0862.jpg
    100_0862.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3

You could try a powderpuff Chinese Crested. They are really very cute and have awesome personalities and are better for people with allergies. Maybe DH would be willing to go to a breeder's home to see if it would bother him. (I somehow convinced DH to get two of the hairless ones when he wanted a little fluffy thing. He loves them to death now (well most of the time at least).)

Aww so many precious babies. This is my goofy boy. His name is Fizzgig. My husband was trying so hard to take a pic of him with his tongue IN his mouth, but every time he snapped the pic Fizz would lick his lips like that and it was cracking me up LOL.

Oh and CRWx, when Fizz wants you to pay attention to him and you ignore him he will do this low growl like "paayyy atteeenntion too meee" lol. They are so funny.

Emma- I can only imagine the look my little man would give me if we ever put one of those collars on him. I would probably wind up laughing myself into an aneurysm HAHA. And I think Oscar is a cuttie post dirt roll or no lol

Mine does the low growl thing too when he wants attention! lol

I LOVE all your dogs!! I would have a whole pack of every breed given half a chance. I would have everything from a Great Dane to a Shih-Tzu I love them all!

We have a black Labrador called Maisie who is 3 and is just so sweet and kind. She has proper Labrador eyes and sometimes if she wants to get her own way she will give the big sad eyes that break your heart. She is also a typical Lab when it comes to food, her world revolves around meal times and anything she can get in between. When I first saw this picture it made me laugh so hard because it just IS Maisie:

every-snack-you-make-every-meal-you-bake-240x180.jpg

We also have a one year old Welsh Springer called Lucy. She is very funny and absolutely adores my OH. She does this really cute thing when he sits down of jumping on him and burrowing her face in to his neck so she can have the tightest cuddle from him. The look of pure bliss on her face when she does this is like nothing you've seen on a dog :cloud9:

I love my girls and wouldn't be without them. I can't wait for them to meet our baby :D

This is a picture of both of them when Lucy was still a pup

DSC_0222.jpg

https://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/tmcm1/dfb90edd.jpg

Goofballs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member