My DPO diary, what do you think?

Kizzy1482

Reaction score
DPO Diary

2 dpo Cervix Is middle hight soft but firm like nose can fit tip of finger in and got white stretchy cm

5 dpo Cervix is soft and mushy and high and closed in the morning @ 8am
Cervix firm and mid way and open @ 1pm

6dpo 2:30pm cervix low and swollen and open with a few cramps and nausea

7dpo Cervix low and firm.
Had a feel of my cervix which is still swollen but also feels a bit firm, pressed cervix together to check cm and stretchy yellow tinged discharge with streaks of blood mixed in. Had a cup of tea this morning and was feeling sick afterwards which normally happens when I'm pregnant also been feeling really tired and hungry today too.

8dpo Cervix feels swollen like a donut and can fit tip of finger inside it.
Position half way
Symptoms ~ dizziness and nausea.

9dpo Cervix is low and feels thin can still fit tip of finger inside cervix and also got a load of non breaking clear stretchy cm this evening.
Symptoms ~ dizziness, tiredness and hunger with a tiny bit of nausea this morning whilst out walking. Temperature 37.8 Celsius

10dpo 07:35 am. Cervix soft like lips, high and wet tip of finger still fits in but not as much as yesterday. Still feel sick this morning as like yesterday and nipples feel pinchy.
Feels like I'm wet all time but nothing showing when I go toilet.
Feel dizzy too and craving croissants.
Feel kinda confused today as well.
Feeling rather horny, and it's frustrating me lol bcoz my husband is working.
Wondering if to test or not yet so might go get a test.
17:05 been loo and checked my cm and it's slimy and white but some clear mucas in it too.
Still feeling sickly and feeling like my body wants to hibernate.

11 dpo 11am soft cervix and high cm was stretchy and didn't break but not a lot of cm just a string of it 11:16am just gaged on a croissant and frew up.
23:00pm cervix low and soft like lips and stretchy clear and milky mucas unbreakable when stretched, breast feels like there both on fire around the nipples and very itchy skin
00:41am temp is 38.2 Celsius

12 dpo Not checking my cervix today bcoz I feel swollen down there tmi ano.
Symptoms 13:42 feel like I'm gonna burst I to tears and feel bloated and really depressed like I don't want do anything except sleep and be in silence, achy feeling in abdomen ad cramping. Temp 36.8 Celsius 15:40 pm feels like AF is coming and feeling really moist and wet cervical discharge too and milky.
Decided to check cm at 17:00pm. went loo and just touched my cervix it's that low I didn't need search for it and it's firm and closed and cm was like jelly and wobbly and stretchy white clear and a touch of yellow mixed together. 19:45pm temp 37.4 Celsius

13dpo 07:45am couldn't reach cervix properly but when I did find it it was closed.
12:58 very bad cramping and feeling like AF is coming and moody as hell and feeling sick
Symptoms -feeling sick, gassy and bloated tummy and craving a buttery mash potato with philidalphia cream cheese (yummy).
No sign of AF coming so we will have to wait for what tomorrow brings.

14 dpo day of the start of my period.
11:12am cervix soft and high, cramp in lower tummy and feel swollen and sore in vagina area. Constipated too. 13:00 felt damp so put a sanitary towel on but still no sign of AF even tho I've got cramping and pain.
16:37pm right bb hurting
18:35pm cervix seems closed and firm and mid way still having cramps but no AF as arrived still. Looking good and will test Friday if still no show for AF.
21:36 temp 36.9 Celsius

15dpo woke up with with a really bad headache. Still no sign that AF will arrive and my cm is stretchy but not too stretchy and milky colour. Cervix more high and closed.

Have you done a test yet??

No not tested yet thinking if doing it tomorrow if AF still not here. I'm so ill today I'm in bed lol both bb's also feel like there on fire as well now�� looking good for me tho I think bcoz when I got pregnant with my son I had similar headaches and burning bb's. I will keep u posted tho x

18 dpo today am still no sign Of AF and cervix is mid length and very tightly close but had 2 negative pound shop pregnancy test, sore bb's and abdominal pain on right side and feeling of small bubble movement in tummy but it's not wind haha thankfully oh and got a milky cm

Just to update I turned out pregnant. Sorry for taking long to update.

:rofl: Four and a half years!

I would've guessed pregnant with those symptoms. I hope it was a happy and healthy 9 months for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->