My dr is the worst :(

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Another rant n rave .... I'm Due on Sunday the 22nd....he refuses to induce me til the 3rd..... I have been having horrid contractions for wks on end..... Especially this last wk I have not gotten any sleep because im up all night from horrible cramps and contractions waking me..... I tried to express my feelings of not wanting an unnecessary csec because of big baby, my last was induced in my dd and he was 8.4, his head got stuck so bad we almost had to go for emergency c..... So I insisted in a growth scan today and he tells me he doesn't believe in them and we don't have control over a csec, if it happens it happens..... WTF .... Excuse my French but I'm just beyond irritated :( :( my body has been laboring for sooooo long!!!
Now I have to go for NST 2x wk which is a 45 min drive pain in my ass .....
I really want to try to avoid drugs also, if I go almost 2 wks over due ill be stuck with another epi ..... Which caused nerve damage and a long recovery last time....

Any happy words would be greatly appreciated ! I feel so down and upset right now .....

Great idea.... but there's only one dr in the practice ... I'd have to literally pick up and leave .... Too late now :/ he was never like this with my other two pregnancies , he always listened to me, cared to make me comfortable, bend over backwards to my needs..... Fantastic bedside manner ..... It's been 5 yrs since my last and it's just changed so much :/

Don't you still have a chance to go naturally into labor before your due date or on? You may not have to wait so long to be induced and go into labor tonight for all we know. :flower:

Hang in there, you may still have a chance to deliver sooner than later, our bodies control our birthing schedule before doctors unless doctors intervene and induce before the body is ready. Hope I made sense lol.

I maybe get waiting until due date to induce, but you said you are due in feb 22 right? Hm I wonder why he wouldn't go ahead with it at that point, based on your concerns that you expressed. After all, it's not him sitting there thru induction, it's you, and if that's how you wish to go about it, I wonder why he won't oblige....
At any rate, hope it just happens naturally so you don't wait that long nor be induced! It can happen girl!

There is absolutely no one else you can go to? No other OBs at the hospital you'll be delivering at?
Maybe just go to L&D and tell them you've been having bad contractions for a while and see what happens. Tell them your concerns etc.

:hugs: I don't know what I would do in your situation. I guess you are stuck. I'd call the office though everyday and keep leaving messages for him to induce and how tired you are and so on and so forth.

Thanks so much ladies!!! Just needed some good vibes and positive words.... I slept on it and feel a little more at ease..... And seriously cracking up at the last response to stalk the office daily with misery and demands of induction. ROFL!!! Hahaa Ill show them for making me wait so long!!! Well technically I have some time to go naturally.... I don't understand why my body goes into what is assume full blown labor and just stops :( why can't it just keep going?! I started epo last night again... I tried it a month ago and had a rash on body wasn't sure if it was from epo or not so I stopped , but it worked beautifully with my last pregnancy.... So I took orally 1,000 epo im and night 1,000 inserted..... Is this enough? Lol do I need more?!?!
My dr seriously had the nerve to tell me just have sex 3x day...... Oh really?! Yes with severe SPD please, that sounds joyous.... So then my bones will be fractured n ill end up with a csec from that!!! Ugh man drs!!!! Ill try power cleaning , maybe some nip stim, although last time I tried that it causes horrible intense contractions super close 2-4 min apart for an hr, my body must not have been ready cuz it just hurt and stopped ...

There is absolutely no one else you can go to? No other OBs at the hospital you'll be delivering at?
Maybe just go to L&D and tell them you've been having bad contractions for a while and see what happens. Tell them your concerns etc.

I think this is a great idea. Wait until you're contractions are strong and painful and go to l & d and see what happenes. Maybe go to a different hospital that doesn't have a connection to your dr and and explain what the previous situations have been like. Maybe they'll check you and admit you.

Genius !!!! It really is a good idea.... I think I get so discouraged to be sent away, I get them basically every night , usually they keep me up all night... I have 2 kids to ship off somewhere if I go in, so that's why I never attempt:/ but it is the weekend tomorrow! So if it gets ugly tomorrow night I think ill give it a whirl! I have definitely been considering another hospital. Especially since I just moved and mine is now 40 min drive on a good day.... It's blizzard weather here... If I don't absolutely love my dr then why should I even bother trying to make it there in time!

Oh and on top of it, my belly measured at 36 yest, I'm almost 40wk.... Should that be of concern or is that just maybe baby dropped ?

With regards to your belly measuring smaller, I had the exact same thing yesterday, baby hadn't grown since he was measuring 36 at 35 weeks, and they sent me off to the hospital for a growth scan.
Baby was just perfect and weighing a perfect 7lb 2 with his head engaged. The midwife said that it was most likely just because he'd dropped that my bump was measuring the same. Hopefully it's just the same in your case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->