My dreams lately

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Thought y'all would get a kick out of this.
Dreaming about labor. No big deal right? I'm getting close... Perfectly normal!

So in my dream, I'm going through contractions and....
Then I give birth to my cat.
Yes you heard me right, my cat. Every single time it's my cat and not my baby, and every single time I'm in my dream like, "what the fudge! Again?" Then my dream nurses dry my cat off, and urge me to breast feed stating, "oh yeah, this happens every now and then."

Yeah you give birth to a cat every now and then... That's how my dreams try to make it logical LMAO! Anyone else getting some weird dreams?

Haha very funny dream. I have strange dreams all the time about the most random people.

Lol...that made me laugh..
Maybe you're dreaming of your cat because what your precious bundle will look like is to remain a surprise until the big day. And depending on your relationship with your cat, maybe your cat has been your baby up until now?

Hahaha this made me laugh! When I was pregnant with dd, I had a really vivid dream that I went for an ultrasound, & they did a close-up on baby's face. Staring back at me through the screen was dh's best friend! Haha!
I've had several dreams this time around that baby comes out and its either one extreme or the other- either about 2 years old or the size of a teeny tiny doll.
Very bizarre! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->