My dreams...

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Ok so, in my dreams when I go and visit my OH, I always take the exact same journey to a house that he lives in, I get on the same bus(even the number on the bus is the same) down the same roads on the bus, then when I get off the bus I take the same route. However the nature of the dream is always different. It's not always the the same dream, I just take the same route in the dream.

This has happened atleast 4 times, I only realised last week when I woke up that i'd dreamt of it before!

Then last night I dreamt about going to see my cousin, the same thing happened, I took the same route as I have before in other dreams when going to see her. (It's different from the journey I take to see my OH) I didn't realise till I woke up this morning that this has happened before.:wacko:

Does anybody at all know if this means anything? My sister suggested it could have something to do with routine in my life, but I don't have one, and my days are often unpredictable. I used to be in a routine but I'm not anymore as I hated it.

Any input would be great thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->