My DS screaming made my boobs leak!

charlotteb24

Noah & William's Mummy
Reaction score
So there i was playing with my son on the carpet in the dining room and we were playing some sort of peek a boo game and he shreaked with laughter and the next thing you know my top was damp!! I know they say that the sound of baby crying can se you off with milk production but this isn't baby this is DS who wasn't even breast fed and i'm only 22 weeks and has NO idea that my milk was already there :blush:

Was a surreal thing! just needed to share as im amazed haha! :kiss:

Wow that is amazing! Must have been quite a shock, since you had never had any leaks before. Aren't our bodies just such a wonder?

certainly hadn't noticed it if i had! just couldn't believe it! maybe it was cos the top was loose fitting so didn't go straight into the material! who knows! but it was really strange! honestly didn't realise there was milk in there until then! shocked! lol x

lol, sounds like something that will probably happen to me. lol!

lol Iv noticed my boobs start to ache if I hear babies crying or if my DD is being loving towards me.. It makes me feel a bit weird tho lol especially when its other peoples babies like Im some nutty woman x

lol Iv noticed my boobs start to ache if I hear babies crying or if my DD is being loving towards me.. It makes me feel a bit weird tho lol especially when its other peoples babies like Im some nutty woman x

Me too!

It is amazing, my Mum says her boobs still ache if she hears a newborn cry.

I'm just off to tell the children to stop shrieking! :blush:

awww bless ya thats what your boobs do. everytime your child cries they will leak its an instinc. when you breast feed or are near your baby they will leak too or when your go in the bath.... im not quite sure why there leaking to your 1 year old child but at least you know they work hehe. i only know this because i breast fed my 2nd child babys still look at me as if to know what there for i tend not hold babys for that reason haha x

Aww! yeh come to think of it my boobs do ache when i hard babies crying too and if my son cries! Never knew it would do that as it didn't the 1st time around! its almost like because it knows how to do everything this time around everything is happening earlier! Amazing really :)

Yeah I cant remember it happening first time around either.. it is amazing how our bodies work.. Im glad can talk about it on these forums tho bcuz if I tried telling my friends this theyd think Id gone mad lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->