• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My eight month old......

aww lovely :D Every time I read this type of post I think I have a giant baby lol! My lo is only 6 1/2 months and is 23lbs!

Oh wow what good weight! James isn't even that weight yet and he's a year old!
<3

Hahaha she is a little chunky monkey bless her &#128512;&#128512; I'm sure she will loose some of it when she is moving!!

aww lovely :D Every time I read this type of post I think I have a giant baby lol! My lo is only 6 1/2 months and is 23lbs!

Aww I've just checked Islas red book and she was 23lb 4 at six months and she is now 24lb 11 hahha

That is a good weight! :)

My almost 9 month old is also only 16lbs. She's the same size both weight and height as my DS was at 4/5months!

Mine is 9 months and 16/17lb max. Haven't had him weighed in ages!

Your los weight is great, bet she's cute and chunky x

Here she is in her 12-18 month dungarees that are too small for her!!

I can't even imagine! My 3 year old is 25lbs! She is super tiny for her age though and my 6 month old is catching up to big sister quickly haha.

It just shows that even as babies we're all different size wise. I weighed E yesterday and she's JUST hitting 17lbs so I was a lb out ;).

Complete opposite to my son, he was always big! He's about average in his class now though.

I have a chunk as well! Turns 1 tomorrow and we reckon she's 26/27 lb!! She really is a chunk!!

Amazing weight! Such a difference in baby weight and age, so cool to see!

Haven't weighed Willow in a while but she's in 9-12 clothes. Will weigh her at home :haha:

Isla in her 12-18 month dungarees!! There too small for her lol!

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 19
And Christmas Day &#128512;&#128512;

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpg
    IMG_1691.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 13
Omg, chunky babies are the best! She is so gorgeous! Most of my babies were chunky. My third-born was my biggest superchunk, and she 2 1/2 now and weighs 33.8lb, almost 2 lb more than her scrawny little 3 1/2 year old brother! She's completely average for weight, though, and is slimming down and starting to look like a "kid" instead of a "toddler" now. I miss those chunky cheeeeeeks!

Wow! My 9 month old weighs 14lbs something and is in mainly 3-6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->