my english lessons...

hauptuser

Reaction score
To keep fit for my job and to keep my brain "healthy" :juggle: I am taking English lessons via Internet.

I was very late with my weekly writting lesson and the theme was not really entertaining either => write about your favourite movie in 150 words.

Matthias had been ill and aguish for days and I hadn`t slept more than 4 hours per night for ages. Since this writing thing is important for the final results I had to hand in anything.I started with this part of homework 15 minutes before deadline and since I was really tired I searched the Internet for an adequate film review :sad1: . I haven`t been to the movies for years and I really had no idea who played what role in any movie :-$

Today I got the result for this essay: this was the worst one I have ever handed in!!! :cry: There were several punctuation and grammar errors!!!(I did not have any time to re-read it before posting it). #-o

Good thing about this. I really have learned my lesson and before copying any text from the Internet again [-X I will contact the school and ask for postponement! :telephone:

Awwwwwwww oh well as you say, it is a lesson learned.....not the same anyway when it's not your own work is it? not that same sort of 'looking forward to your marks' feeling! :(

your english on here is better than mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->