My experience

It seems like a very clear pic of girl bits from your scan! Very exciting!!! Not long to wait!!

Jumping in to say good luck and I hope you hear pink!

I have two boys and both times I would have leaned towards girl if asked if I had a preference. I actually was team yellow both times. I deliberately stayed team yellow second time as I knew if they told me boy at 20 weeks I'd risk feeling disappointed which was not something I wanted to feel when blessed with a healthy baby. I knew if I found out boy when they placed him in my arms id feel nothing but love. I cried a few times during pregnancy because I desperately wanted a girl. In all honesty after he was born and was a he, I genuinely have forgotten all that torture I put myself through. Now he's here and is mine I love him completely and I don't feel like I have to deal with anything re gender. What worries me, is that if I have another pregnancy will I put myself through all that again? It's crazy isn't it!

Anyway I know how you feel and will be looking out for your news x

She is a Girl!!!! :happydance: I'm so so so over th moon!!! And shocked!!!! :D

Never thought I'd hear those words!!!!

Wow fantastic!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I bet big brothers will be super pleased with a sister :)

aww just read through this whole post and i could literally feel how anxious you were, i think i feel it coz im the same. I have 4 girls and we desperately want a boy this time so so badly but i have been through all the emotions that you have b=been going through. So pleased you finally got your girl xx

Wow, I just read through this thread and I could literally feel your anxiety! When I saw that you're expecting a baby girl like you wanted, my heart literally leapt for joy! Congratulations xoxo

Just wanted to update... Horrific labour... But wanted to close off this thread with a pic...
It can happen, pregnancies can be identical, I had no feeling or intution but she wAs indeed a little girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back