my fasting journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
day one of removing toxins from my body. i wont smoke or eat,
im allowing myself any drink i want as i need something to give me some energy. my goal is to do at least 7 days.at the end of these days i will be starting with soups and slowly reintroducing solids.
i will weigh tonight and chart my weight fluctuations.
and ill be posting how i feel each day.
hopefully i wont mess up. :howdy:

reasons for fasting:
save money!
quit smoking
lose weight
put me on the road to eating healthy
fight my food addiction
be in control
remove toxins
get over my disgust of water and start drinking it
relieve stress
feel helthier
relieve headachess due to bad lifestyle

after the fast i plan to eat 2 meals a day with one snack. right now i eat 3-4 meals a day with snacks every 30 minutes,consuming over 3000 calories a day,skipping breakfast,sleeping after meals,no exercise, stuffing my mouth so much i choke,not chewing enough,feeling guilty e.t.c

save money - One boonus I suppose!
quit smoking - people who stop smoking are much more likely to want to eat more!!
lose weight - in the short term maybe!
put me on the road to eating healthy - how on earth do you work that out? I really don't understand. If you want healthy you should really reconsider not eating anything for at least a week - its about as unhealthy as you can get!!
fight my food addiction - there are far safer ways to do this!
be in control - until you pass out maybe?!
remove toxins - don't "normal" detox's do this?
get over my disgust of water and start drinking it - why do you need to not eat to do this?
relieve stress, feel helthier and relieve headachess due to bad lifestyle - I cannot believe that someone would think not eating will do these things.

Just so you know, i will be reporting this post as I don't see how positvely encouraging not eating can ever be a good thing.

Lets just hope you don't end up in hospital!

I really dont think fasting will help you overcome the problems you have with food :( it takes a whole lifestyle change, and it takes a looong time not just 1 week of starving yourself. sorry dont mean to offend I mean its your body you can do what you like but its not going to solve anything not to mention dangerous!

I hope it goes well :flower:
There are recipes online for detox drinks you could make, apparently they help flush away toxins etc. Seem easy to make too, worth trying if you are only drinking too. Good luck!

Has anyone asked you if youre having shakes etc? cos correct me if im wrong you can get plenty nutrients from blended shakes?? seen as youve said youre having any drinks this may be one?
Anyway just wanted to say.. has nobody seen bambi, if you cant say something nice dont say nothing atall
No matter what anyone says youre going to do it, so all the best hun hope you only do it for the 7 days and hope you achieve all the goals youve posted there.
Ive fasted myself but it ended badly because i developed eating issues and only survived on 500 calories per day for months and my health went downhill
Just take care of yourself sweetie xxxx

will not reply to negativity. no point wasting my keyboard.

thanks everyone else :) its almost 5pm no food no cigs, cravings setting in and the only thing keeping me going is this right here journal,aside from the fact thats its tainted with some negativity.

Why on earth, after starting a thread and receiving so much negative feedback, did you feel the need to start a journal about starving yourself???? Do you not think its irresponsible? Frankly, I couldn't care less what you do, since its your body. I just hate to think that my teenage cousin, or anybodies teenage relative might see this and think - oh she thinks its OK to do this, why can't I? There is enough pro-ED bullshit about at the moment without someone putting it on here.
Seriously, you need a reality check. I think you should see a doctor, because a fair few of the facts you stated are delusional.

oh feck it. ill make a journal of my own if its so bothersome to everyone. :flower:

Why on earth, after starting a thread and receiving so much negative feedback, did you feel the need to start a journal about starving yourself???? Do you not think its irresponsible? Frankly, I couldn't care less what you do, since its your body. I just hate to think that my teenage cousin, or anybodies teenage relative might see this and think - oh she thinks its OK to do this, why can't I? There is enough pro-ED bullshit about at the moment without someone putting it on here.
Seriously, you need a reality check. I think you should see a doctor, because a fair few of the facts you stated are delusional.

and excuuuse me but i am not pro-ED jumping to conclusions much? get your facts straight before accusing me. :growlmad: fasting is NOT necessarily linked to ED's. :growlmad:

and excuuuse me but i am not pro-ED jumping to conclusions much? get your facts straight before accusing me. :growlmad: fasting is NOT necessarily linked to ED's. :growlmad:

Uhm... in 90% of cases, fasting is linked to an ED. Fasting voluntarily can LEAD to ED's.
YOU are the one who needs to get her facts right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"