my first :af: is her sice miscarage and felling a bit happy :)

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
Hey :happydance:

I had a mc last month i was 7 weeks pregant my period came saturday night and i am a bit happy that things are back to normal and that ttc seems real again :) any one got there period yesterday that wonts to be ttc buddies :flower:

xxxx

I didn't get my AF yesterday but I want to say glad you are happy.. I know I was after my 2 MC's

it just makes ya feel like things are getting back to normal

GOOD LUCK SWEETIE

Hey

Ah thank you :) it dose i just fell like its the start of ttc again :)
never thought i would be sooo happy to get my period

Thanks for the nice comment.
xx

Hi SarahJane, you got AF yesterday?

Kelster, hi again, no AF? Testing?

I got AF Sunday..on day 3 now, miscarriage 5 weeks ago, so am in same boat so to speak. Very relieved to see a period when expected, we are trying again in 2 weeks. Feeling fed up sometimes, but gotta keep believing! :wacko:

I will be testing end of August I hope. It is good to know things work so you can go ahead and try again. :hugs:

Good luck!
:dust:

I am having a bad period lots of blood when I go to the loo and some big clots just wondering how was your first period after having mc xx

That's normal, no worries. Congrats on your first post AF, I was really happy too when I got my first post AF. :thumbup:

Kelster, hi again, no AF? Testing

hey Lucy- yip next week sometime- I ALWAYS cave in early so we shall see...

always very happy to see that first :af: after a MC- means you body is getting back to normal and trying to adjust itself out

Sarah- was your MC done naturally or thru D&C... I found that my 1st period after my MC in April was HORRIBLE- not sure if that is because that MC was done by me.... my 1st MC in Oct of last year I ended up having a D&C and my 1st period after it was normal

WISHING BABY DUST to everyone

I am just finishing my first AF after my MC 5 weeks ago. I had a natural mc at 8 weeks. I found my AF to be as normal as can be. I guess everyone is different. :shrug:

My first AF after natural MC at 8 weeks is also pretty much like a regular period.

At the moment I feel like 'bring it on!', if in 4 weeks I am pregnant, I will be absolutely terrified! :wacko:
:dust:to all
:hugs:

Sarah- was your MC done naturally or thru D&C... I found that my 1st period after my MC in April was HORRIBLE- not sure if that is because that MC was done by me.... my 1st MC in Oct of last year I ended up having a D&C and my 1st period after it was normal

Hey it was a natural mc did not need a d&c

Just bleading a lot, Not like major pains or anything, Just clotty,
hope it dont last long.
xxx

mine wasn't crampie either but extremely heavy and very clotty- ugh however, this past :af: was extremely light which is totally out of the norm for me

maybe my period might get less clotty and bloody in a few days, kelester i added you as a friend hope that is okay would love to share our journey together x

maybe my period might get less clotty and bloody in a few days, kelester i added you as a friend hope that is okay would love to share our journey together x

not a problem at all.. :) I accepted ya :winkwink: we sure can share our journeys :)

I was like that for 2 days- CD1 normal- CD2-3 HORRIBLE- going thru tampons every 2 hours or so- CD4-6 calm down

Yer hopefully it will chill out :)
I hope i get pregnant fast again :)
xxxxxx

No i did not chat I was on the pill and then me and my partner had lots of thought about having a baby and we was 100% ready

So i came of the pill and had one cycle and then i was due my period and was a week late i put of taking the test sooo much which ended but with my partner( Charlies) his mum went and broguth the tests haha, so i got pregnant in 2 months :) I was so lucky
I did about 10 tests i was sooo in shock, But when i was 7 weeks pregnant i was on holiday and woke up bleading :( and went to a&e and had a emergecy scan to be told i had a miscarage :(

Just thought i would tell you about my Journey :)

xxx

oohh sweetie I am so very sorry- :hugs: you may want to though... it just makes it that much easier to know exactly when....

and you can join in on the WHACKO fun we have chart stalking

my journey is a very LONG one so I won't bore you with mine-----

but I can tell you my first PG was a TOTAL SHOCKER as I had no idea I was PG until I went to the ER at 1:30am last Oct due to extremely heavy bleeding- so bad it was coming out like a waterfall if I stood up- and they ask me if I am PG I said who me? nooooooooooooo- been with my hubby for 20 years- and never PG before- well low and behold I was 5 to 6weeks but I lost it- then my first month charting in March of this year I fell PG again only to MC that lil one too :(

so well that is in a hole my SHORT version :rofl:

I hope STICKY BABY DUST FOR YOU sweetie

ah
I hope you get The posative soon just think posative, and have hope, Its a really sad thing losing a baby but losing a few i dont think i could cope :(

I was soooo exsited when i was pregnant i just wont to be that happy again, it is such a lovelly felling thinking that you have a baby inside you, and then for it to just go its horrid! but in time i am felling so much better i fell happy again,

xxxxx

you just got to move on and look into the future..... I never thought I would loose the second one but :(

Been reading your stories girls, so sorry, it is hard to go through that.

By the way what is chart stalking? :winkwink:

Just wanted to add my story, hope you don't mind.
I got preg 3 months after coming off pill, pain at 4 weeks preg b4 I knew I was, then at 5 weeks a wierd bleed less than a period, negative test 4 days later. Having one messes with your head.

Got pregnant 2 cycles later again, lucky it happened quick, had to see early pregnancy counsellor I was in such a mess over it! Knicker checking with a microscope and generally terrified. Stopped going gym.....didn't even have sex for the whole time! Counsellor sent me for early scan at 7 weeks, but I suspected things weren't right, losing pregnancy symptoms b4 that, scan showed 5 week development, but they won't do anything, you have to wait and come back in 2 weeks to confirm no development. At exactly 8 weeks bleeding heavy, bad bad pain (contractions), trip to casualty etc.

Me and partner were in shock, did not expect to lose two in a row.

Hoping 3rd time lucky I guess, going to be a scary journey though.

Sarah Jane, I know how shocked I was to lose the first, you don't expect it to happen to you! :hugs:

Kelster sorry you had to lose two as well, its not fair, especially as it took so long for you to be pregnant! :growlmad:I heard women can sometimes get much more fertile around late 30's/early 40's, now is the time then! :winkwink:

I will be stalking both you girls to make sure there are happy endings all round. :hugs:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->