my first :af: is her sice miscarage and felling a bit happy :)

Lucy, Sarah, LDJ.......HUGE :hug:

Thanks dietrad. So did your cycle get messed up with the MC? Hey you are testing soon, good luck, hopefully the first BFP in a long line of BFP's on this thread!
:hugs:

Thanks Lucy! I was on Depo Prevara for BC and coming off that really messed up my cycles and since the MC it just hasn't gotten any better.
I'll test Sunday if I can hold out that long, but I definitely won't do it any earlier than Saturday, assuming of course that nature doesn't take a nasty turn towards me and brings AF.

Hey dietrad, how long you been trying? I really hope this is it for you.

Since I came off BC, I have had the most awful PMT every month, mood swings and physical crap too, I am taking agnus castus as it's supposed to help. I never used to get any PMT at pre pill days. One good thing tho, since coming off the pill, my bbs are bigger! :happydance:

Hey IDJ, I thought that MCs happened to other people too, it's a shock. :wacko:

Hey girls- I don't have much time today to chat :( I am in the office today.. BLECK-- I work from home the rest of the week except on Wednesdays (and I gotta come in tomorrow too.. ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr )

just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and hope all is well

Hey Kelster good to hear from you, hope you are doing ok. I am the opposite at the moment. I am a teacher, and we are having our looong summer hols, so apart from going to gym I don't have to work. Actually I do have several things I have to go and do in school but don't want to yet, need a break!

Hope you are having a good day, I guess it's lunchtime where you are, its dinner time here.....it sometimes strikes me how funny and nice it is to be in touch with all you guys from the other side of the ocean......it just makes me feel less alone at this time, so thankyou. :hugs:
:dust:

hey girlies :)

My period is better today :) so happyyyyyy

xxx

Has it stopped today? How long was it? Mine is just going on a bit now.....
:flower:

Not stoped yet still period but it has got much lighter because it was soo heavy for 2 days, xx

Well last Depo shot was in June, '09, it took until Christmas to get my first AF so January is when I started temping and we started TTC. I'm kind of a bitchy person anways....:shy: the Depo soothed me a little and now that I'm off it, I'm more emotional but I have always had PMT! Since the Depo is actually a progesterone BC instead of estrogen, I had bigger boobs when I was on it! :laugh2: I was taking evening prim rose to try to smooth my hormones out but then stopped b.c you shouldn't take it when you're PG, I am taking red rasberry leave, but that's more for the uterus then actual hormones.

Actually mine has suddenly really tapered off, major heavy for 3 days.....I am glad it arrived though, needed a little break before TTC again.

:kiss::hugs:

You make me laugh dietrad! You don't seem bitchy! Since I came off the pill, for a week every month I am a complete and utter short tempered crazy b***ch. I am really crazy it's scary, was never like that before. I was on microgynon, came off Dec 09 and was sick as a dog for 2 weeks b4 the first period. I never realised how that stuff messes up your body! I take agnus C and EPO from day one up to Ov then stop. I don't know if I really need it...I am trying to combat the PMT with it more than anything.
xxx

If anyone has any tricks to stip your body going crazy post Ov, I would love to hear it!

My period is better today
YAY.. that is awesome

Lucy- yip lunch time here going on 1:00pm... I just hate my commute to work- I work in a city called Newark NJ which is directly across the river from NYC and it is an hour commute if not longer especially after work... BLECK BLECK- my brother is a teacher and he too on his summer break....

ok back to work.. ttyl

on the good side I am crampie down below :)

Hey Kell, thats a good sign isn't it? Crampy AF stuff doesn't happen 6dpo, my fingers and all my toes are crossed....:hugs:

I can't believe another close friend of mine is pregnant! I want it to be me, is it bad to jealous and feel that!?

She is due a week before another good friend of mine and my best friend is due next week!

Oh well I guess I'm going to have to grin and bear it and be happy for them, which I am don't get me wrong.

I wanted my little one so badly and still find it hard to come to terms with the fact that she/he is no longer inside my tummy, but in heaven. I am very good and putting on a brave face and keeping it all hidden but sometimes I just can't hold it in.

:cry:

Sorry Idj, it's not easy, especially when everyone else is preg. :hugs:

I guess crampies are a good sign but I won't know til next week- but I am soo not feeling it this time :(

IDJ- ohh sweetie I feel ya.. after my 1 MC I had 3 of my friends back to back tell me they were preggos and they have all had their babies already :hugs:

Hi girlies my bleading is hardley anything I think I will finish period tomorow so happy hope you are okay xxx

Hey me too! Haha, our cycles are going to be quite similar! I will be testing 29th/30th August. Its so long! :hugs:

good morning ladies- glad to hear everything is letting up... that is fantasic!!!!

not much going on for me.... still really bummed about my temps-the last two days on my chart are not correct- I had to get up two hours earlier then my normal time and BOTH were below my coverline and yesterday and today I did OPK tests- WHY I have no idea- but BOTH looked like they were positive

I am soo not feeling it now- I was kinda getting excited because I had cramps (which I have never experienced during the middle of my cycle) I only get then usually the day before she is to show......and my nippies were very sensative and my right breast was tender to the touch (still is a tad bit)

but anyhoooooooooo enough of my sob story (been like that my entire life)

you ladies have a WONDERFUL day- I am in the office again today so I won't have much time to chat

LDJ, you're not allow, to feel jealous or upset about other ppl's pregnancies are completely normal, just me, I've even had a couple of ugly moments which I'm not to proud of.

So glad for Lucy and Sarah! Prayer's and best wishes for a fertilization and sticky beans in two weeks! And in one week for Kelster!!!!!!

So my temp is still up there, I'm now two days late for my AF compare to last month. My dr said if i get a :bfp: that I need to come in for blood work. So should I go ahead and test tomorrow morning in the hopes for that :bfp: so I can do the blood work tomorrow or should I just wait a couple more days? :shrug:

Kelster....if you took your temp two hours earlier, then you need to add about 0.3-0.4 degrees to your temps and those would be decent temps!!!

Hey Kelster, temps are all over the place when you get up at diff times, mine was way above coverline the other day cos I got up 3 hours later, and I was on AF! What I mean is that after a MC, things are not what they seem. :wacko: It's annoying, but it's a wait and see thing....:wacko: Thinking of you, I will be where you are in about 2/3 weeks, freaking out and stuff! :hugs:

Thanks Dietrad, hope so, getting nervous now as the date approaches of fertilty I hope! I have decided I just can't see my pregnant friend right now. It's too upsetting as I was supposed to be only 2 weeks behind her! I might go and see her new baby in Jan, if I am safely pregnant by then (at least over 12 weeks anyway). Went to supermarket yesterday, saw about 3 heavily preggo girls and a few little cute babies, it gets easier over time, but still gets me bad right now as it's only been 6 weeks since MC. :cry: Still, can't just hide in the house, the world is full of pregnant bellies, something I have only noticed after my MC's.

Dietrad, I think you could do a test today? Then if BFN, wait for AF, then poss retake? :winkwink: Depends how many tests you got lying around? :wacko: Depends how you feel, sometimes it's better to wait for AF. After my MC's I always did a test to warn me AF was on it's way, seeing the blood first would be worse for me.

Have a good day all. My AF suddenly decided it's not finishing yet and got heavier again...wierd....boo! :growlmad:

Thinking of you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->