my first :af: is her sice miscarage and felling a bit happy :)

Dietrad those are my adjusted temps on my chart--- yesterday was 96.73 and this morning was 96.81- I have a website someone sent me so I can adjust my temps because of my whacky hours I gotta get up to the days I go into the office...

and your temps are looking nice there :winkwink:

Lucy- awww POOT the BOOT to :af:...

ok I have a meeting I must go to now

TTYL

hey girlies hope you are all okay this everning, :)
Felling good today and posative :)

xxxx

Congrats Dietrad.. that is wonderful wonderful news I see on your ticker

a POSITIVE PG test!!!!!

FANTASIC NEWS..

Hey how is everyone doing today, I am on a bit of a downer, don't know why, I need some PMA from somewhere! :wacko:

Sarah, my AF will have vanished tomorrow I reckon, waiting for those happy pre Ov hormones to kick in, I need a boost! How are you?:flower:

Kelster, any update? Any interesting signs? :winkwink:

Dietrad, how are you feeling today? Hope you are ok and not worrying too much. :hugs:
:dust:

I have told the witch it's a no fly zone next month, for everyone!!!!
:hugs::kiss::flower::hugs:

Hey Lucy!!!

umm kinda sorta- still a tad crampies and now I have somewhat of lower backaches

Awww why you down??? something MUST be bothering you

I have told the witch it's a no fly zone next month, for everyone

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think I am spending too much time during the summer hols alone, too much time to think. Next week am gonna go into school and get stuff done. :coffee:

I think I am feeling scared as I will be TTC in about a week, and I am not sure how I feel about that. :wacko:

On the other hand I just wanna get on with it. I think a combination of going to supermarket and seeing loads of pregnant bellies, plus finding out about partner's friends news yesterday didn't help. Since I came off pill I am utterly at the mercy of my hormones and they can make you feel so rubbish. :growlmad:

Hey Kell, sounds good alright, just a few more days and you can test. :winkwink:

Take care :hugs:

I'm sorry Lucy that it's a rough day. :flow: It just might be the holiday blues/boredom that's just a bit too much. If I have too much time, I start over thinking, getting stressed out and worrying about things. I'll pray for you and Kelster to get BFP soon! My philosophy on OV day is to :sex: the two days after a pos OPT as well to make sure that egg didn't decide to drop closer to the 36hour mark! :dust:

I'm going to leave in 15min from work to get blood work done. I might be able to get my hcg results tonight but I won't be able to get my progesterone results until Monday, then after work on Monday I'm back in the lab to get stuck again. So my nerves are wired and probably will be until the results come in Tuesday. :wacko: I would say I need a drink, :wine: but I can't!

Wow, I am amazed you can get all those tests done over there. :flower:

I have been left to get on with it twice now, if and when I am preg, I will be left to get on with it again, no tests at all, maybe an early scan at 8 weeks if I am lucky. I think sometimes the NHS is good in that you can get treatment for free that you wouldn't get in USA ie IVF, but you have to have 3 MC's in a row b4 they will even consider looking at you. :growlmad:Sorry am having a rant.

Dietrad I don't do the Ov tests, I do by temp and day of cycle, oving usually day 14 or 15 quite reliably. If I :sex:every other day from day 10 onwards I am in with a chance. You are right, it's boredom and thinking too much. :wacko:

I am having a drink while I still can lol:winkwink:

Hope you are ok, and your tests come back good. :hugs:Let us know what happens.

hey girlies hope you are doing good :)

Sooo happy my period is gone,

xxxxx

Sarah, I'm glad you're finally over that hump! :dust: for you during the 2WW!

Hey Lucy, I'm actually not looking forward to Obama's healthcare plan going into effect. I really like what I have, I don't care for the government deciding what treatment I can have and when b.c my BMI isn't perfect, I smoked for a year in college, or if they just don't think it's necessary at my age. If I'm going to pay for something, even through taxes, my dr's and I should make the decisions. For instance, my dr today went ahead and put me on progesterone suppositories even before my blood work came back! I'm so thankful for that! Anyways, that was my rant! :winkwink:

My hcg levels came back tonight at 47, the progesterone will be next week. So very early pregnancy, only 3wks, 4 days, to be expected. Now the wait to see how hcg increased after Monday! :wacko:

Dietrad I totally agree, sometimes I think this country is in the stone age as far as health care goes! I should have been able to have tests after one just in case. Now I am trying for number 3, with no clue if it is me or not. :wacko:

I wish you the very best sweetie, levels look what they should be, hope everything goes well, you will be being sick before you know it!
:hugs:

I think I am feeling scared as I will be TTC in about a week, and I am not sure how I feel about that.

you'll be fine sweetie really you will----- you have to just jump back on the horse and think positive

Sarah glad to see everything has stopped and now you can start the stress again of TTC.. LOL LOL

Dietrad- congrats again- how wonderful it is to know there is a lil babe growing in your tummy- wish you a healthy 9 months

Thanks Kell, so will you just you wait and see! :winkwink:

The good hormones are starting to kick in and I feel SOOOO much better today!:happydance: I know Ov is on it's way when I feel like that. :thumbup:

This is what its like being a woman with crazy hormones :muaha:

Just read your other message Kell, so it's the same in the states? It's a funny attitude, even when I am next pregnant apparently I am still not high risk.....I feel like I am, but I am also glad in a way that they don't! :dohh:

Thanks for being so fantastic everyone, hope you are all ok...hope Sarah still happy, and Dietrad coping ok, and being happy!!:happydance:

Kell....when you gonna test then? :winkwink:

The good hormones are starting to kick in and I feel SOOOO much better today

YAY YAY YAY

yep I guess so but what I don't get is that you gals can't see a GYN until you are referred to one.... That I just don't understand

so we are off to a picnic today at noon and then gonna come home and head over next door to our neighbors for a visit.... they have the inground pool :) (we just have the above ground) and the dogs can run amuck togther....

you ladies have a wonderful day :) gotta get ready now

Hope you have a great day Kell, sounds lovely!

We pretty much have to go through the GP for everything. Most GP's are not very sympathetic, and unless you are crying your eyes out in front of them, they are unlikely to help, or offer anything. I had to find the phone number of the counsellor at the early pregnancy unit myself online, and went to her without GP, thats how I got early scan, but you certainly can't refer yourself to a gyn doc. :wacko:

You can have two MC's in a row in UK, and they still don't give you early scan!!!!:growlmad:

Have a nice day all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->