My first blueberries!

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Ok so I never bought blueberry cloth diapers and I know alot of the ladies here love them so I was upset we are no longer cloth diapering :( But I found a lady selling 2 blueberry day trainers that she bought for her son and he used for less than a week in large rotation with others so almost new yay!!!! She even took my offer for only $20 for both including shipping! I can't wait to get them :) I have that and a trainer with matching shirt on the way from Piddle Poddles now. I hope I like the blueberry trainers as much as you ladies like their diapers :happydance:

Hey I just bought my first blueberries too!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance: I'm so excited for them to come in the mail. How crazy is it to get so excited about diapers?! :haha:

I hope you like them!!

I looove my BBs, hope you like yours too :D

I don't have any blueberrys.. :cry: and don't even have any on order.. although once LO grows out of his itti's they are next on my list to try! :happydance:

Ooooh i LOVE mine :lol: I have far too many now :blush: Hope you like them!!

Which do you have blob?

I have 3 now - cow, pink spots on choc and pink lemonade. I think the pink lemonade is my fav :D

She has so many shes not kidding!! Her basket of nappies is OVERFLOWING!!!

I <3 the blueberries, im gonna buy some on monday when i get me some pennies! Bit by bit i will have a decent stash for her when shes born! :D

This is what I got with the blue with brown trim and white with brown trim :)

https://www.blueberrydiapers.com/products/All_In_One_Diapers/DTBB

oooh cute! id love a BB but really cant justify spending that much money on one nappy :dohh:

x

I would love one too, but they cost so much! I would love the sage spots on chocolate I think.

All mine were pre loved and less than half RRP ;)

I would love one too, but they cost so much! I would love the sage spots on chocolate I think.

I have that one one the way!! :thumbup: It's super cute.

I think that she will only be a baby once and who knows what will happen with my next kids so I figure why not get her some expensive ones?! :haha::happydance: I spend more on her than I do myself these days. Which is as it should be I suppose.

I agree, and I also spend waaaay more on her than me, the last time I bought any clothes for me was before I was pregnant, I'm just not bothered anymore!

I just have to sneak them in, as much as DH loves cloth nappying, he doesn't see the point in having more nappies than you need just cos they look nice.

It's probably a good thing, if he didn't put a stop to it sometimes we would be rolling in nappies, lol. I will get one of those BBs at some point, probably another nappy Freya will get for Christmas, :lol:

My gran and auntie want to get baby something 'big' when shes born so im gonna ask them to get a few bb nappies each :D even better when theyre the expensive ones and you dont have to pay! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->