My first ever BFP!!

xLottiex

Reaction score
*Apologies this has turned into a life story haha*

I'm cautiously excited! Im 11dpo today, I had a super squinter on 2 different cheapies yesterday morning, I took them expecting them to be negative as I was only 10dpo. It was about 10mins after the time that i saw super faint lines on both ... ive never had evaps on either batch before. So when we were doing our food shopping I picked up some First Response Rapid Results (they had no Early Results) and I took one when I got home. After a 5 hr hold and smu, I got more obvious lines on the fr, an ic, and one from Home Bargains.

So this morning, fmu I took a CB, a CBdigi, FR and some cheapies. They all have pretty clear lines! Apart from the digi which I was a bit disappointed about. It said Not Pregenant and I think my hubby needs it spelt out.... so I might do another digi when AF is due on Friday. Then maybe he will start believing that im actually pregnant!

We decided to NTNP at the beginning of December 2014, when my SIL said her and my hubbys brother were going to try for their 2nd. We thought hey why not try for our 1st! Ive always wanted to be pregnant at the same time as someone close to me. My SIL got pregnant right away, but had a MMC and a D&C this week. So my BFP is slightly bitter sweet- she should be having a baby before me! Okay so December, I was already half way through my cycle and tbh I think we started having unprotected sex after Id ovulated! So obvious BFN. December into Jan I had a nearly 50 day cycle. I was temping and OPKing and realised my body halted ovulation because of the stress of my cat dying. I eventually od CD35 but BFN. So onto Feb. This is our month, we can do this! We followed SMEP, and low and behold - BFP! I ovulate and we can concieve! This is what Im most relieved about!

Okay. So, every time we dtd this cycle, we used conceive plus and I used a menstral cup. We didnt change anything with our diets (we dont drink often and we dont smoke anyway) and I have been taking folic acid, iron and calcium with vitd. Ive been temping (this is my 2nd cycle so I felt more relaxed about it compared to last cycle) We followed the SMEP, I got a positive opk on CD18 along with EWCM and a high soft open cervix.

1-4dpo - no symptoms
5dpo - I started to get sore boobs at the sides, which doesnt usually happen until 2 days before af. They also felt HUGE like big water balloons! This was a giveaway for me!
6dpo - same as above, and I just felt pregnant. I had a feeling.
7-11dpo - same as above. I got my highest ever temp at 7dpo. I also feel like I have been feeling inplantation. Ive felt a dull cramp on the left side just inwards of my groin. This had been on and off, in exactly the same spot.

Other symptoms - I definitely haven't been as moody/snappy/emotional/irritable as usual. Ive also been sneezing alot?? But feel fine. Last night I woke up sweating, and I had a hot flush/shakey episode in asda yesterday but I think it was low blood sugar or hunger, or possibly just anxiety!

Im being cautious over getting too excited. I'll wait til AF is due on Friday 6th then Ill book a drs appointment.

FX for all you trying. Please pray we all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

:dust:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-03-08-18-03-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-03-08-18-03-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member