My first ever positive OPK!!!!!! TIME TO BD MY BUTT OFF :-)!!!

Aleeah

Reaction score
OK so I'm on CD46 after a m/c but let's not focus on the negatives, I did it, I actually got a positive OPK and I've attached proof of it! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I don't think I can hide it!!!!! (yes it's a song but that's how I feel!).:haha:

Showed hubby just now and he said isn't that like one of the last ones of the 50 pack you bought? Yes so? Thank you to all those ladies that looked at my previous ones and told me in a very gentle way, when they are positive you'll know, the line is blaringly obvious and it is! Came up before the control line, so there we have it, now onto next phase of Operation Create a Baby, the baby dancing.... bring it on! :happydance:

Attachments

• Positive OPK!.jpg
    Positive OPK!.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24
YAY!! Congrats!!! Now go have some fun with your hubby!! Wishes and :dust: to you

Thanks Ladies! Anyone would think I had a positive BFP! At least my body is behaving and taking me in the right direction, good luck to you too xxx

Yay!! I just got my first positive opk today and I am excited beyond words! Lol even though it isn't that big of a deal!! Good luck to you and baby dust!! :)

Congrats! Have fun.

(It's "I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it. I love that song, so I know it really well :D)

Yay!! I just got my first positive opk today and I am excited beyond words! Lol even though it isn't that big of a deal!! Good luck to you and baby dust!! :)

It's exciting stuff isn't it?! I keep doing OPK's just to see that happy second line. Good luck, come back and post if there's a BFP at the end too!!

I'm still trying to keep this baby dancing thing going daily, it's what they say it's not a sprint it's a marathon!! :haha:

xxx

Loved your post Aleeah! Wishing you all the best this cycle x

:dust:

Loved your post Aleeah! Wishing you all the best this cycle x

:dust:

Thank you! Operation baby dance is continuing, I will get my BFP, if not this cycle then one cycle very soon, I'm ovulating!! Party on!!!:happydance:

xxx

Aww I love your enthusiasm!!!

I 'relaxed' a lot the weekend before, relaxation for me involves lots of shoe shopping and let's just say I excelled in relaxing!!:winkwink:

I see you're ovulating! I hope you've taken your assignment of operation baby making seriously and have been busy?!! :haha:

xxx

Shoe shopping is wonderful, isn't it? I just returned from vacation so I'm very relaxed and the pos opk could not have come at a better time for us. We are doing the smep however I got 2 days of positives so we dtd mon, tues and plan today and tomorrow just for good measure but I think I'm ovulating today because I feel the pains on my right side. Now dh just needs to get home from work. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->