My first FAINT opk since May!! :-)

DSM

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Ok so i'm on cd20 of a 45 day cycle (or so i thought) but today i got my first test line show very, very faintly on opk, as all the one's til now have been whiter than white i was shocked! then all excited :happydance:............and then it hit me...........what do i do now???? do i bd everyday now til it goes again or do i wait til tomorrow and see if it's a stronger line???

They say you usually begin TTC BDing at the sign of a positive opk, but if its slightly a different color it isnt a positive. But you can always PRACTICE in bed hehe ..goodluck.

When I came off the pill I used the Ovulation Tests and didnt get a positive result at all. On month 4 the line was extremely faint (no where near the control line) which apparently is a negative result. However that was the month I got pregnant.

You might have low levels of that hormorne in the first place so that could be your rise (thats what I think).

I am sort of more Not Trying than NTNP at present but want to start trying next month or Sept and I am unsure about using the Ovulation Tests again. They freaked me out a bit that I didnt get a proper result and I was convinced I wasnt ovulating. I take my BBT now to learn my cycle and plan to just go for it mid month.

Just wanted to give you my experience of the faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->