My first OKP

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Ok... so today my first okp's arrived so of course I had to do one! lol

Anyway here is the pic... it is a faint line and more visable in the flesh but there is something there....

Does that mean I'm nearing ovulation??? x

Attachments

• P161210_12.24.jpg
    P161210_12.24.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 23
i thought 2 lines means not ovulating, only if the test line is same colour or darker than the control line thats when your ovulating.
so best to read the box/leaflet hunni as 2 lines dosnt always mean ovulating. only when the test line is darker or same colour as the control line xxx
Iv had those faint lines as i started testing when I was on my period lol :)
when im ovulating the test line will be darker than the control line, or same colour, just not lighter.
there so confusing... they could just be simple like preg tests. one line or 2 :)
but much more complicated aaargh :)

check this guide pic xx
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...KSODA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Thats really useful, thanks for that link - I too was confused about all this! :wacko:

Waiting for mine - prob after xmas with this rubbish post!!
xx

Thank ladies. I think I should have read the packet before I got too giddy :blush:

i got my positive today :) all month iv had 2 lines on test but test line lighter. The test line was MUCH darker than the control line today meaning ill be due to ovulate in next 12-36 hours :)
remeber, getting a positive dosn't mean your ovulating, it means your ABOUT to in next 12-36 hours :) xx and egg can last 12-24 hours so you can concieve days after your positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->