My first OPK, need advice!

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Is this what a positive looks like ladies? What do I need to know about using these OPK before my next cycle if I don't get my :bfp:?

Attachments

• IMG_20170114_144252.jpg
    IMG_20170114_144252.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
No, that's not positive. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Keep testing. Good luck.

Am I past ovulation or before it? That's what I can't figure out either. How do you tell?

What cd are you? Without charting and keeping an eye on cm it's difficult to tell. Opks always have a second line. They are also positive just before af or if pregnant too.

I am on CD22 of a 34 day cycle. According to my chart I would have ovulated on Friday the day before I took the test. My chart is probably right but I honestly have no idea if my cycle is 34 days long anymore or not. I guess I'm just going to have to test the entire week next cycle instead of just a day after I think I'm going to.

That would put you at 2fpo then. I hope you get your bfp. Good luck!

Thank you! I hope so too!!

It's good though because when I was trying for my first baby, it was super hard when I wouldn't get pregnant the current cycle. This time around though it's a lot easier because I have two beautiful girls to keep me occupied.

The same here. My son took a year and a half to concieve. We had many losses so see a doc and was told ivf was our only answer. 6 months later we concieved naturally. 5 months after his birth i was pregnant again, that beautiful baby girl was born sleeping but just 13 months after her birth we had another baby girl. All natural so now i know it will happen and let it happen when it does. These kiddies keep my days short and busy.

My tests are always super light until I actually ovulate, and then BOOM! Super dark. Darker than the control line. Next day it's back to being really light. Look for ewcm too:)

What time are you testing? Are you testing daily? I find the most accurate OPK results are in the morning-- taken at the same time every day. When you're about to ovulate, the test line will be the same color or darker than the control line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->