My first real 2WW - 2DPO

very true, implantation can take a while! i'm sorry i sound like a downer, it's just so frustrating to feel like every month is "THE" month, and its not :nope:

i also just realized something weird with my cycles. i can vary between 35-45 days, lately getting af between 40-45 days. i KNOW i ovulated on june 3rd (+opk), which is 13 days ago (obv since we're 13dpo! :haha:) would it be possible for me to get a BFP late like 16-18dpo if my cycle ends up being 45 days? maybe i ovulated early? i dont know...just throwing it out there, i've seen alot of women on here have had BFN everyday up until like 17dpo and bam get their BFP 18dpo or later. just makes me wonder...:shrug:

Wow congrats Morgan! Those are great lines and the digi is just wonderful! Im hoping for my BFP this month in 16DPO and AF due tomorrow!! Congrats again!

I completely understand wanting to prepare yourself for a possible let down. It's much easier to pop out of a "funk" with good news than to expect good news and be surprised by bad news. Let's try to keep positive anyway. No use stressing over something unless we have to, right? :)

My cat Russell has been acting really strange for the last couple days. He's been following me around, meowing at me a lot, and wanting petting/to sit on me more than normal. When I was pregnant with Hope he was SO clingy to me. Can animals sense pregnancy? I'm sure I'm completely overanalyzing, but it would be freaky if he knew before I did! haha

When testing for #1, I testedat 14dpo and got a BFN and on day 18 BFP! So it could be possible. Good luck.

I completely understand wanting to prepare yourself for a possible let down. It's much easier to pop out of a "funk" with good news than to expect good news and be surprised by bad news. Let's try to keep positive anyway. No use stressing over something unless we have to, right? :)

You know exactly how I feel, I couldn't have said it better.
My husband keeps telling me that it will happen eventually and not to stress out over it, which I'm trying not to do. He's right though, it will happen all in good time! :winkwink:

My cat Russell has been acting really strange for the last couple days. He's been following me around, meowing at me a lot, and wanting petting/to sit on me more than normal. When I was pregnant with Hope he was SO clingy to me. Can animals sense pregnancy? I'm sure I'm completely overanalyzing, but it would be freaky if he knew before I did! haha

Did you test today???
I really hope that Russell the cat has a pregnancy sense for you!! Animals can sense alot of stuff, I wouldn't be suprised if he could sense your hormones changing and preparing for a baby bean :haha:
I haven't tested today, I'm out of tests :growlmad: So i figured I'm going to wait until Sunday if AF doesn't show by then.

:bfn: today, boo!

Jenn, your husband and my husband sound exactly alike! I don't talk that much about TTC except for symptoms here and there and when I'm ovulating. He did notice the cat following me around more though. ;) I don't need to put anymore stress on him because his job is stressful enough. He wouldn't understand anyway like you all here. If/when I get AF this month, I know he'll say that we will just try again next month and that would be it. For me, it's NOT a "just forget about till later" thing like waiting for something to go on sale. I used to wish that men could have a period just once in their lives to understand, but now I wish every man would have to go through a 2WW. Does that make me evil? hahahaha

Since it's my first real TTC cycle, I wonder how I'll feel seeing the :witch:? Part of me thinks I'll be relieved so I don't have to wait for AF anymore, but then there's the OTHER 2WW till ovulation. Wait, wait, wait...and I'm so impatient. I'm going to need professional help if this journey lasts too long.

Jenn, did you test? :bfn: here, but no real signs of AF either. BBs are definitely full and slightly tender. I feel nauseous, but did last month until 2 days before AF reared her ugly head.

How are you feeling Morgan?

hi michelle!
i did test today...a few times :blush:
i tested this morning and thought i saw something but wasnt sure, tried a bunch of different lighting, so i tested again and got this (top pic). i was confused, it looks like an evap but the pic was taken within 10 minutes.
so i tested again and got this (middle pic)
still didnt know what to think so i tested yet again :blush:
it wont let me load the 3rd pic so i'll post it underneath.

i dont know what to think...could they be evaps?? i saw all the lines come up within the 10 min time limit and all the pix were taken within that time. i also inverted the pic's and see lines. i took a digital and said "not pregnant"... i dont know...i guess we will see tomorrow. i've also been nauceous like you said yourself and my boobs are still slightly tender, and no sign of af here either :winkwink:

p.s. what kind of tests are you using to test with??

Attachments

• 20110618154953.jpg
    20110618154953.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20110618154936.jpg
    20110618154936.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
here's the 3rd test...
be honest do they look like evaps??

Attachments

• 20110618154936.jpg
    20110618154936.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 10
I use internet cheapies, but tested yesterday with a digital EPT. I still feel the same, so I'll just have to wait it out.

JENN!!!! It's not possible for 3 tests to ALL show evaps!!! This is your test...can't you see the line???

Attachments

• 20110618154936.jpg
    20110618154936.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
hahah thanks for inverting it for me!! i do see them, but i'm too afraid to accept them as positives because i'm afraid they're not. i just took another (because i'm losing my mind) and got something SO faint i wouldnt even call it a possible positive. my pee was also light yellow so it could have been diluted. i had to tweak this one also to even see what i thought might be a line.

i have 1 frer left i'll take tomorrow morning, and 1 more clear blue digi. the "not pregnant" on the digi pretty much made me feel like the others were not valid. ugh

anyways...maybe you should pick up some frer's? they're suppose to be super sensitive, so everyone says! i had internet cheapies as well and blew through them within a few days early on :haha:

Attachments

• 20110618200426.jpg
    20110618200426.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
I can see a faint line on this one, but not when I invert it. Your pee was diluted though! I wouldn't put too much stock in one test over another because everyone is different with what they say. I've heard that ICs are just as sensitive and have shown positives before FRERs or digis. Then I read the oppostive, so I'm not worrying too much until I'm late (monday). I understand though that you don't want to get your hopes up, so waiting until you get an unmistakable POSITIVE makes sense. I however am excited and think you got a :bfp:!!!!!

I'm either getting sick or I'm on the verge of a + test...just threw up a huge glob of stomach acid. Don't know if an acidic tummy is normal this early, so I'll just say I think I'm sick. :D

Yes exactly! I want an unmistakable positive! I took another frer this morning and got another faint line, vant post the pic cuz it won't let me upload from my phone and I'm at work right now haha did you test today??v i hope you get ur BFP soon!!! I've also been nauceous just like you!! I'm smelling things my husband isn't and I've been nauceous and gagging a lot but not actually throwing up. I've also been very tired early in the day and going to bed earlier. I hope this is it for us! We HAVE the symptoms!!!

Yay, it HAS to be a :BFP: for you!!! I'm pretty sure I'm out. Had a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped this AM (sorry TMI) and a :BFN: on a clearblue digi. No cramping, but my stomach still feels gross here and there. If it's AF, then I just start trying again in a week or so. :)

Brown dicharge could still just be implation bleeding right? And no cramping is a good thing! Before af I can feel it coming and get wicked cramps. Maybe u have a little bean just nestling in there good lol I got a "not pregnant" on a clear blue digi this morning along w the faint frer, but everyone on here says digis aren't nearly as sensitive as ic' and frer. I also read that a lot of women didn't get positive digis until days after a positive frer or ic's! I'm holding onto hope for a bfp for u love!!!

Morgan, how are things going for you...How are you feeling ? Any blood work done yet? Just wanted to se how you're feeling with your 1st pregnancy! !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->