My first scan on Sat, can't wait!!!

Justprayforme

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am relatively new to this forum but I just couldn't hold my excitement. I will complete 8 weeks on sat and will go for my first scan. Quite excited to see my baby with a beating heart. This pregnancy is precious to me and I have gone so far for the first time. My last two were ectopics and it took me while to get back to normal. I was on the verge of getting IVF done and had already gone through one IUI cycle. However, God sent me this miracle! I conceived spontaneously! :happydance: So I just wanted to share this with everyone and let them know that miracles do happen! SO keep your hope alive always!

I will share more when my scan is done. Please pray for me. For once I will come out of the scan room crying out of happiness!

Hi Maryanne,

My scan went great. I saw the little bean and the heartbeat. It was a great feeling! :) Just cant wait for my NT Scan in mid-May. :)

Yey I'm so pleased for you! Glad you updated. We have our dating scan mid May but I'm paying for a private scan saturday. I'm nervous but excited to see baby again.

Aww congratulations. I'm excited for you as well. I am 8 weeks on Thursday

I also have my first ever scan on Saturday! So excited.

Being a mom is sure an exiting journey. So glad we have each others' support. I wish you all, the best of things ahead. Enjoy your motherhood.

I will go for my NT Scan after I complete 11 weeks. So, two weeks from now. I will see a completely grown baby, maybe see it move. :) Can't wait!

Baby dust to everyone!

aww lovely news hun :hugs: I'm glad all was well at the scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->