my first scan

Sparkles_Dust

Reaction score
Well ladies look as though everything is going good, so I'm just going to continue what I have been doing and keep on praying. I'm officially 5 weeks and 1 day now but the baby is measuring to be 5 weeks and 3 days which I'm not if that's a good thing or bad. Any ideas?

Attachments

• CAM00063.jpg
    CAM00063.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 22
  • CAM00062.jpg
    CAM00062.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13
aww!

I think your dates can change? Or maybe you implanted earlier than thought?

Congrats, I know how scary it is to spot/bleed. :(

Everything is looking good, and I believe its a good sign that you're even measuring ahead of what you thought. Its most likely because you implanted a tad earlier than normal. Best of luck!!

On the 17th! I was just reading your post and I saw the tests girl no worries the second test was a blaring positive and for it to even be that dark is a GOOD thing. If it puts your mind at ease test everyday until your scan and even after that, its no harm in it. :)

On the 17th! I was just reading your post and I saw the tests girl no worries the second test was a blaring positive and for it to even be that dark is a GOOD thing. If it puts your mind at ease test everyday until your scan and even after that, its no harm in it. :)

Are they doing another scan so soon to make sure you are doing okay? You will be... around 7 weeks then right?

Yeah that test made me very happy :) I want to test everday but it is so expensive! And I dont mind spending the money but my OH hates it when I spend money on tests lol maybe he wouldn't mind in this scenario though.

On the 17th is my official first scan with midwife to see baby and make sure everything is good. Ill be 7 weeks and 2 days then.

When I first got my faint positive I didn't believe it for one bit I was like no way (mind you this was like our first month of trying) so I was in such denial. I was up late reading posts and comparing the my tests to other pt. Girl it was something else. Finally I'm like telling myself well Tif, if you are you are so I forced myself to get another test two days later and bam a dark big ol positive. And guess what? I still was in denial lol I'm like maybe its a evap line or maybe I peed to much on it. But it all became real when I saw my baby on that screen! I believe in miracles, in prayer and the Lord. Just hold on tight emi you will be fine girl!

On the 17th is my official first scan with midwife to see baby and make sure everything is good. Ill be 7 weeks and 2 days then.

When I first got my faint positive I didn't believe it for one bit I was like no way (mind you this was like our first month of trying) so I was in such denial. I was up late reading posts and comparing the my tests to other pt. Girl it was something else. Finally I'm like telling myself well Tif, if you are you are so I forced myself to get another test two days later and bam a dark big ol positive. And guess what? I still was in denial lol I'm like maybe its a evap line or maybe I peed to much on it. But it all became real when I saw my baby on that screen! I believe in miracles, in prayer and the Lord. Just hold on tight emi you will be fine girl!

That will be fun to see your baby progressing! :)

That is funny because I am totally the opposite! We were NTNP every month since our MMC and almost every month I convinced myself there was a faint line when there was actually nothing! I guess I just wanted it so bad :dohh: There was atleast twice when there was a bad evap! But now that I got a real + it was so much more obvious, even when it was faint. I was so surprised! I had almost no symptoms until the day after I got my +.. I just tested because I test every month but I was totally expecting a -. Now that I think about it, I did have some symptoms: one weird dream, one night of restless sleep, chugging water like a mad woman, and no normal PMS symptoms. I waited until 9 DPO to test, I was so excited :happydance:

That is funny because I am totally the opposite! We were NTNP every month since our MMC and almost every month I convinced myself there was a faint line when there was actually nothing! I guess I just wanted it so bad :dohh: There was atleast twice when there was a bad evap! But now that I got a real + it was so much more obvious, even when it was faint. I was so surprised! I had almost no symptoms until the day after I got my +.. I just tested because I test every month but I was totally expecting a -. Now that I think about it, I did have some symptoms: one weird dream, one night of restless sleep, chugging water like a mad woman, and no normal PMS symptoms. I waited until 9 DPO to test, I was so excited :happy dance:

Awwww I can't imagine your face expression when you got that +. I'm so happy for you I remember early a few weeks back how we were like is this a symptom but surprisingly you never know til you least expect it. Everything works in mysterious ways.
:) <3

Btw, how are you doing? Any spotting? Cramping? They do say that the cramping is normal its just that if your feeling severe stabbing pains that's when you need to see someone straight away same as the spotting, if it turns to a heavy flow see someone but don't stress yourself out just relax as much as you can and enjoy it. :)

That is funny because I am totally the opposite! We were NTNP every month since our MMC and almost every month I convinced myself there was a faint line when there was actually nothing! I guess I just wanted it so bad :dohh: There was atleast twice when there was a bad evap! But now that I got a real + it was so much more obvious, even when it was faint. I was so surprised! I had almost no symptoms until the day after I got my +.. I just tested because I test every month but I was totally expecting a -. Now that I think about it, I did have some symptoms: one weird dream, one night of restless sleep, chugging water like a mad woman, and no normal PMS symptoms. I waited until 9 DPO to test, I was so excited :happy dance:

Awwww I can't imagine your face expression when you got that +. I'm so happy for you I remember early a few weeks back how we were like is this a symptom but surprisingly you never know til you least expect it. Everything works in mysterious ways.
:) <3

Btw, how are you doing? Any spotting? Cramping? They do say that the cramping is normal its just that if your feeling severe stabbing pains that's when you need to see someone straight away same as the spotting, if it turns to a heavy flow see someone but don't stress yourself out just relax as much as you can and enjoy it. :)

I've only had a teeny bit of blood in the past few hours so that's good. My cramps have gone down. I was having some stabbing pains on my right side near my hipbone last night and really bad lower back ache which was really freaking me out but hopefully it's nothing. No clots and so far only brown tinged cm on TP, so I am staying hopeful. I took yesterday and today off of work, and I was going to go back to work tomorrow but now I am thinking I should maybe stay home because I am going to get my results tomorrow, and if it's bad news.... Idk how I'm going to handle that at work... :/

Are they reporting back to you about your blood work? The hcg levels I mean? I think perhaps it may be a good idea but still its up to you on what YOU decide.
What time will they be calling you with results? But Heating pads or rice pouches work (I'm from the south so we just put rice in a bag heat it up and cover it with a cloth) if you have a ache or if af is coming. Just stay hopeful and pray my friend. Let me know first thing what happens ill be sure to look out for your post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->