My first time trying to conceive

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
Hi,new to all of this but wanted to do something constructive with all the waiting around you have when trying to conceive. This is really my first month of actively trying and recording everything. Got an app that tells me my ov day and logged the days we dtd. So now I am waiting to see if I
Pregnant.
I have all the regular symptoms of my af starting but still have a few more days of waiting till it comes. I haven't tested only being 11 dpo. I can't tell if my pms symptoms are any different from pregnancy lol!

Good luck! I hope your TTC journey will be a short one.

This is my first month TTC too !
This is my 7dpo, I'm so anxious to know !
Is such a good way to start 2011, trying to have a baby !

Same, all new to this!! Im 10dpo anxious to see if my symptoms are either the lead up to AF! I'd be disappointed if they were!

Ahh so many of us are new to this and I never knew it!! I am on cd12 of our first cycle!! :dust: to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hodge podge - just seen your ticker - looks like we're on a similar cycle!!!! I am also a first time TTC'er. Started in December (after coming straight off the pill) so hoping this month is it!!!!! Am using Clearblue digital tests with the smiley face and hoping I'll get a positive ov test later this week!!!! Will keep you updated. My DH can't get enough of me at the moment so maybe that's a good sign!!!!

Hodge podge - just seen your ticker - looks like we're on a similar cycle!!!! I am also a first time TTC'er. Started in December (after coming straight off the pill) so hoping this month is it!!!!! Am using Clearblue digital tests with the smiley face and hoping I'll get a positive ov test later this week!!!! Will keep you updated. My DH can't get enough of me at the moment so maybe that's a good sign!!!!

Oh awesome!!!! Love having someone on the same exact cycle!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Do you have a journal?! Lots and Lots of :dust: to you!!!

I wish you all a quick and successful journey loads of baby dust for you all,
Are any of you on treatments or at a fertility clinic?x

I am just trying to conceive naturally and I looked at the calendar today and I am 11dpo. Getting bits of cramping here and there but nothing more defined, today had a rise in my temp as was boiling all day and more cramping. Been going to the loo a bit more today an breasts a bit tender. I am due at the end of the week so have to wait and see as to what happens.

Good luck all

Hi all,
I'm also new to TTC and it's been an eye opener coming on here! All for good reasons of course. FX for everyone :dust:

Good luck everyone! This is my first cycle TTC, waiting for a +ve OPK and my temps to tell me I've ovulated!

:dust: to all!

I'm getting more n more confused as my cycle goes on! Think this may have to be the practise cycle!!

My husband and I have been trying to conceive since we got married in April without any luck:( I went to the Gyno today because I am 4 days late, took a blood test and just found out it was negative also. I'm frustrated and sad but still would like to be hopeful....... I also can't help but think maybe I don't understand my ovulation schedule. Does anyone have any ideas???

There are different ways to understand when you ovulate. I'm not sure if you've looked into these but, some people chart their temperatures. When you have a surge in the temp that would be when you're ovulating. Or you could get ovulation tests. I just started using these for the first time today. They're super helpful for me because I have irregular cycles. These tests are similar to pregnancy tests. They test for luteinizing hormone (LH) which increases during ovulation. I got the cheap ones online from Amazon.
I hope that helps.

I have irregular periods too.... I have tried ovulation tests, but I didn't like the ones I got so I may get a different one, I don't understand the temperature thing, how do you tell?

Basal body temperature is your temp at rest so you have to check your temperature every morning first thing, before you do anything. You shouldn't even get out of bed. You need a thermometer that reads to 0.1 degree. I think there are specific ones for basal body temperature.
Your temps will rise AFTER ovulation, by at least 0.2 degrees. The pre-Ov temps are always lower than post-Ov. I think I tried it when I was ttc#1, but its just not for me. I would forget days and it was just putting too much pressure on me. I know there are a lot of women that chart their temps. I think most use the site fertility friend. I'm sure you could find more info on that site.

Thank you very much this is way more helpful than the websites ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->