My first TWW!

SadakoS

Reaction score
I believe I ovulated today, so am officially starting my very first ever tww! Who's joining me? Doesn't have the be the first time, but would be nice to have some testing buddies :happydance:

I ovulated today too!!! :) I plan on BD'ing once more tonight with the hubby once I'm home from work to give it the best shot I can (we also BD 2 days ago, so its hopeful!)

I plan on testing around Sept 7 or 8 how bout you?

We dtd last night and the night before, I don't know whether to do it tonight or not. We're at the cinema and tbh I'm a little delicate with doing it the last 2 nights

Me! We're BDing for the next 2 days and did yesterday. I had a surge last night and continuing today. Should O anytime now. I will probably test 10dpo, as well. It's our first month even trying, so I'm not trying to get my hopes up but it's already so hard not to!

I totally know what you mean. I only came off my pill 6 weeks ago, so this is the first actual cycle I've had and I know the chances of me catching first time are so slim but I can't help but be excited! Yeah I'm going to try not to test before a week on Saturday...but with my new poas addiction I don't know how that's going to work lol

hey ladies,

im 4 dpo today of my first cycle we are ntnp but I feel like it could be a bullseye! iv been having crazy symptoms since 1 dpo (im not sure if my dpo is accurate, im going by the app I use :/) every test has been neg but im so new to this iv just read that its far too early!! is it normal to have symptoms that quickly?

I ovulated today too!!! :) I plan on BD'ing once more tonight with the hubby once I'm home from work to give it the best shot I can (we also BD 2 days ago, so its hopeful!)

im going to test on the 7th too, its my partners bday.. if its BFP then I think ill have to do a little birthday surprise! good luck and lots of baby dust for you and every one else

:D

im going to test on the 7th too, its my partners bday.. if its BFP then I think ill have to do a little birthday surprise! good luck and lots of baby dust for you and every one else

Thank you! My husband's birthday is coming up too!!!
Its Sept 20th so I was thinking if I could possibly keep it to myself that long I could surprise him!

I was thinking of getting him a card, except I'd give him a "Happy Father's Day" card instead of a birthday card :) I'm sure he'd catch on quick!

that's such a cute idea! my partner has asked for clothes this year so I was going to get him a t-shirt and then in the card write something like you have also got a brand new pair of genes due to be delivered and then my due date... I thought that was quite funny lol

hey ladies,

im 4 dpo today of my first cycle we are ntnp but I feel like it could be a bullseye! iv been having crazy symptoms since 1 dpo (im not sure if my dpo is accurate, im going by the app I use :/) every test has been neg but im so new to this iv just read that its far too early!! is it normal to have symptoms that quickly?

I don't think people typically get symptoms that quickly... it seems DPO 1-3 are the least symptomatic...

But is anything with pregnancy really typical? If I've learned anything by reading through countless threads of TTC/Pregnant women it's that everyone is different!

I'd say anything different from what you usually feel is a hopeful sign!

I'm going to do my best to stay occupied during the wait...
try to stay busy....

:laundry::iron::dishes::shower::hangwashing:

(sorry I'm bored at work and exploring the smiley options..haha)

I will stay quietly hopeful! Lets share symptoms as we go along

get in some last minute baby making....
:sex:

and may baby dust be sprinkled on all who view this thread!
:dust:

Yes, baby dust to everyone!

How are we going to keep each other busy?! I'm already struggling waiting for the 7th, we'll be 10 dpo.

So far my O symptoms have been cramping and sore breasts and nipples. I'm hoping it goes away because this cramping is for the birds.

Have you seen those threads where they list out symptoms by day and you just keep editing your same post with your new symptoms each day. We should do that.

Here's mine:

CD9= Dry CM, DTD
CD10 = Dry CM
CD10= watery CM, DTD
CD11= watery CM
CD12= Ovulation! Right lower abdomen pain, no other symptoms. EWCM. DTD
1DPO= No symptoms overall. White CM.
2DPO=
3DPO=

etc... :) a little ongoing project for us. As far as other ways to distract ourselves I'm open to suggestions! I need to start knitting or reading or anything than reading over and over these threads! haha

So get this...

The last time hubby and I discussed it we agreed to "not try not prevent" because there would never be a perfect time and we'd just see what happens.

Well after DTD tonight, ovulation day for me mind you, afterwards hubby makes a joking sounding remark, "hope we don't get preeeegnant!" Well he said he was joking at first but I knew better than that and eventually I finally got it out of him and he said the words, "I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet".

Sigh

Too bad he tells me this now!!! This throws a whole new twist on things now. I wouldn't have been tracking and sort of trying at all if I had known he felt that way. That being said I know he's probably one of those guys (as most are perhaps?) that may never "feel ready". I dunno.

September will be interesting....

Hi I am new and we are TTC #1. This is my first official TWW since coming off the pill in June (midcycle oops) I have only had AF twice and very irregular so there was a slim chance a BFP could have happened any earlier than this cycle. So long story short...Here I am! I am 6 dpo according to my app and the horrible ovulation cramps I had. Symptoms so far are bloating fatigue headache diarrea TMI sorry! And dull aches in breasts. I symptom spot like crazy and if i have an itchy toe or something I look up possible pregnancy symptoms. Anyway thoughts? Anyone else have these symptoms.

Ohh im close to when yous will be testing, im due on the 10th of september, ovulating in the next couple days so after that ill keep u all updated with any symptoms.

Wow loads of people!

Alicia, me and my OH are actively trying and discuss it a lot, and I asked him if he was ready to be a dad now and he said "No, but I'll have to be when it comes along!" so I think even when they know you're going for it they still might not feel ready??
I had horrid cramps yesterday morning (eased off a bit but could still feel them in the afternoon) and yesterday night/this morning I have really quite sensitive nipples which I've never had before - it's very strange!

Well to be honest I still hope I get prego this time around anyway, but it does put a damper on it the fact that he's not as excited about the thought as I am.

I'm 28, he's 28, we're wanting around 3 kids and I'd like to have them before 35 when risk of defects goes up.

I think he's just scared. And I get it, I really do. Its kind of a busy time right now too and there's a lot going on. But it takes 9 months after you get pregnant to have the baby too so thats lots of time to prepare! Anyway, I won't vent anymore about it here.
I really know that he would be so so happy when we did get pregnant, life's just all about timing.
I probably won't replace his September birthday card with a "Happy Father's Day/You're going to be a father" card anymore though, haha. I think he needs to be told more gently.

Hi ladies. I'm also in my first TWW. How funny that so many of us are testing on our OH's birthdays? I am as well! September 8. AF is due that day anyway. FX for birthday presents for all of our men!

I haven't thought about how I will announce it yet because I'm so sure that I won't get pregnant our very first month trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->