My first TWW!

KMFX for implantation for all of us!!!

I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good reason for not feeling well. I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples, I was up last night from 2-5a, and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I'm really, really, really trying hard not to symptom spot, but I just feel different like something is up. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

Ugh, OH keeps saying that he thinks I'm pregnant. It made me smile when he first said it but today I'm convinced that I'm not so I feel awful when he says it. I'm just feeling out for some reason, but I can't put my finger on why I feel that way. :(

Try to stay positive. It is a little pressuring when our husbands say we are pregnant, mine did it quite a few times, but it's their way of being positive, and they think that it helps you and makes you happy.

SadakoS- lol yeah I'd be careful keeping pics of the ladies on your phone. You know people always keep swiping through pictures even though you only wanted to show them one!

tori- Have your cycles always been regular? If so its really unlikely that your symptoms are due to AF coming early. Sounds hopeful to me!!

LiLi- I'm in the same boat as you. I'm convinced that I'm not pregnant at this point. Starting to really worry...

My boobs feel LESS full than before, I'm not as fatigued as I was some previous days, if anything I feel back to normal!
Absolutely no symptoms even if I try to symptom spot...

:(

Trying not to lose hope! FX!

I've still got creamy/lotiony cm. think I'm smelling certain things a lot more? This morning at break time at work someone sitting diagonally across from me added coffee to a mug of water and it was like someone had just shoved it up my nose, immediately! Also keep gagging on peoples perfume etc, sometimes when there's not even anyone in sight and they've walked down the corridor a couple of minutes ago. Very mild prickly kind of cramps in my uterus, feels in the middle. Not painful, I'm just aware of it. My nipples don't particularly hurt/feel as sensitive anymore, but they still feels different.

I tested today and it was obviously a BFN. I plan to test daily from now on, not because I expect to see something so early, but because it'll help me cope with it. If I do it every day and get used to seeing a BFN, it'll be must better for me than building up hopes and waiting to test when I'll expect a BFP and be devastated if it's not there. I suppose seeing it daily is kind of numbing.

FX that BFP shows soon, SadakoS.

Alicia, all my symptoms pretty much disappeared as well except for sore bbs.

Well, I broke down and tested on my last IC and it was a definite BFN. Still early I guess. I went ahead and told OH that I'm not pregnant so that I won't have to break the news to him on his birthday.

Hi ladies! I'm on 5dpo today. Just wanted to add those of you that were having symptoms and now they have disappeared don't feel that you are out because of that. When we O we can get pregnancy/AF symptoms. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot because logically I know we won't get symptoms till O happens at 6-12dpo but like all of you I still do it ugh. And the time is going by so dang slow. AF is due on the 11th so hopefully this will be my month. Fingers crossed for you ladies and lots of baby dust.

FX that BFP shows soon, SadakoS.

Alicia, all my symptoms pretty much disappeared as well except for sore bbs.

Well, I broke down and tested on my last IC and it was a definite BFN. Still early I guess. I went ahead and told OH that I'm not pregnant so that I won't have to break the news to him on his birthday.

Don't give up hope, implantation may not have even happened yet. Fingers crossed for you!!

The down side to symptom spotting is the scare that comes when they go away.
Relax, and try not to spot (and I am going to TRY to take the same advice, myself!!)
FX for BFP's or September :)

It's so much easier said than done hehe!

Yea symptom spotting is so bad but i always do it.
Im 6dpo an im so crazy tired. Didnt do anything different yesterday went to bed same time ect an had a real gud sleep. So badly want a energy drink or a coffee. But wud feel stink if i had one an then found out i am preg. Arrr this tww is taking forever. Does anyone think that drinkn then this earlyon wud b alryt?

I'm not particularly tired at all. I'm fact I often nap after work and haven't done that this week yet.

I just watched What To Expect When You're Expecting and cried a disproportionate amount.

Im 6dpo an im so crazy tired. Didnt do anything different yesterday went to bed same time ect an had a real gud sleep. So badly want a energy drink or a coffee. But wud feel stink if i had one an then found out i am preg. Arrr this tww is taking forever. Does anyone think that drinkn then this earlyon wud b alryt?

I've read that 2 cups of coffee a day is fine but I'm not sure about the energy drink.

I've read that 2 cups of coffee a day is fine but I'm not sure about the energy drink.

Yea im thinking im gona keep having my morning coffee just so i get a bit of a wake up hit but yea i think im gona have to resist all energy drinks, i thinks its all the other guff that in them that would make it bad, not the caffine.
I know some people that drunk coffee all the way thru there pregnancy and ther baby was fine, ill just cut down =)

7DPO...

no symptoms... breasts feel LESS full than a few days ago...

that is all.:neutral:
*sigh*

Don't worry, Alicia! Implantation likely hasn't occurred yet. I know we all expect to know right away though. I sure do :haha:

My bbs are excruciatingly painful today. I went on a wild goose chase for dollar store HPTs this morning but every store is sold out! Sheesh! I have an FRER at home but don't want to waste it until AF is due. Argh.

Well, I have a glimmer of hope.. might be false hope that I desperately am grasping to.. I mean at the end of the day if we search the internet long enough, we can find some story by someone somewhere that gives us hope. Apparently its not uncommon or abnormal not to have symptoms in the first week or so past conception. Or so the internet tells me today.

So I'm holding hope.

"Pray, hope, and don't worry!" -Padre Pio

[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back