My first TWW!

As long as you're taking prenatals the appointment isn't super pressing, so take your time and just get in when you can :)

I should be going tomorrow to register at my new surgery :thumbup:
And yup, I'm taking a Pregnacare prenatal, and have been taking folic acid since we started trying!

How are you doing LiLi? Must be getting close now! You all ready? What about you CantHrdlyWait?

Yeah! You need to create a journal or something so we can follow your pregnancy!

Doing ok, baby is head down and ready any day now according to the doc this morning. I've had a lot of prelabor symptoms, but nothing "real" yet. The waiting is hard!

I'm doing well!! 32+3 today and getting impatient. I don't want her to come early, but I'm so anxious to meet her! Plus, I'm getting super uncomfy! LOL heartburn, back aches, headaches, and not sleeping! But it's ALL worth it!!

Got a 3+ on my CBD today :thumbup:
https://i.imgur.com/fBNrxim.jpg

How are we doing? LiLi you are so close!!

Woohoo!! Doesn't that 3+ feel great?!

If I don't start laboring on my own by Sunday night, I'll be induced that night. Doc says my fluid is a bit low and my belly didn't grow like he expected this week so he wants to go ahead and get him out. So he will be here within the next 3-4 days. :)

How are you feeling, sadako?? And CHW??

Wow, how amazing!! Can't wait to see pics, and I wish you a smooth and problem free birth xxx

Yes the 3+ feels fantastic, I'm so excited now. I told my mum and sisters yesterday. I was so worried about telling my mum, I have no idea why, and she was brilliant. We live about 5 hours drive away from each other, so it all had to be done over the phone, but I feel so much more relaxed now. She said I can go ahead and book an early reassurance scan and she'll pay for it :happydance:

It's always nice when you get to tell someone!! We told our parents on the DAY we found out because we were just too excited! LOL

I am doing good. I have had some BP scares, and was in the hosptial on Tuesday night because I thought my water broke, but it wasn't amniotic fluid, so they sent me home after some monitoring. This morning at my appointment, I had protein in my urine, but my BP was normal! So.. they aren 't doing anything. I seem to feel like this baby might be early! Hopeflly not too early..

LiLi - You are SO close now!

Aww, that's so awesome Sadako! Glad she took it well :)

CHW - Fingers crossed that baby stays in as long as she needs to be healthy, but if she's ready early, that she comes out so you don't have to endure all of the last 1-2 weeks... they truly are horribly uncomfortable. lol!

I cannot believe that I will have my son in my arms in two days... it's so surreal. My MIL is on her way up here now and will stay with us for a few days. I can't quite wrap my head around all of this. Haha

I'm a bit worried because last night when i wiped I had a bit of brown discharge. Any of you ladies have that early on? I've had nothing since, and definitely feel nauseous this morning.

I had some in the beginning. Chances are everything is fine. They say that the cervix is very sensitive at the beginning of pregnancy and many things can cause irritation!

I'm good thanks, on and off cramping and I puked this morning for the first time after a few days of feeling nauseous when I get up!
I saw my GP today who has passed my details on to the midwife, so I should hear about my booking in appointment shortly. Going to arrange an early scan in about a week :)
Still really nervous and worried about every feeling - I worry if I cramp and then worry if I'm not!!

How are you feeling? xx

Oh early pregnancy is just too fun! LOL. I worried about everything, but in the end everything was okay. I cramped a lot until about 9 weeks, and then it died down a bit. I really thought AF would come at any time, but it must just be the little bean snuggling in tight! Sorry you got sick! I had really bad MS, but never actually threw up, which i'm thankful for. I have an iron stomach (and a horrible vomit phobia) so I just didn't let myself. haha. Luckily at around 18 weeks, it left and never came back.

I've been doing pretty good! Only 37 days left, and i'm getting anxious but trying not to get too excited yet, as I know 37 days could turn into 47 if I go over. So, i'm just living each day enjoying this last stretch (as much as I can)

Wow, not been here for a while! I'm 30 weeks now (a little ahead of my ticker according to dating scan) and all going well I hope! We had a horrible blip at 20 week scan where they discovered a little white "something" in the baby's liver, which meant extra scans with the consultant radiographer - I've never been so worried in my life. She's convinced that it's nothing, just a bit of calcification that could have occurred at any time, but I'm still having another scan next week to check it hasn't grown in size etc. I've also had to have an echocardigram and a 24hr ecg monitor as my heart has been a little odd, hopefully get the results of that soon! Getting so excited now, 10 weeks until she's due!!

I wonder if any of the old regulars still get notifications about this thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->