My first TWW!

We did last night, but I'm so ill at the moment I just couldn't last night. Weaker OPK so I'm hoping I've Od anyway, and we did it on the right day...

Oh man, sorry you're sick :( Hopefully you caught that egg anyway!! :hugs:

I'm off work huddled on the sofa feeling very sorry for myself :(

Aww :( That is no fun at all. Just relax and get some rest, you're still in the game. :)

I hope so!

So how're you anyway? You getting nervous yet??

Not nervous, but very excited!! Project eviction begins in 9 days! Baby has been flipping from breech to head-down though, so hoping he decides to stay head-down soon. I've got an OB appointment in an hour so we'll see what he has to say about that. We've got everything ready to go, so it's just a waiting game now :) I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

There's a woman at my work who is pregnant with her 4th at the moment(!) and she's had to have him/her flipped twice! Luckily he seems to be staying there now! She's due tomorrow, and is still in work, she's mad!

I'm so excited for you, I can't wait for all your dreams to come true!!

3dpo for me and absolutely nothing to report. Hopefully I really did ovulate, but I suppose only time will tell!
I'm feeling very different this cycle. I think maybe because I'm usually waiting for so long for things to happen by that point I get a bit OTT with it, but it really took me by surprise this time, I'm just letting it happen!

Hopefully feeling different is a good sign!! :)

Baby has been head-down for over 24 hours now, so hoping he decides to finally just stay that way. Weekly visits started yesterday, so we'll be able to monitor position from here on out. :D

Is he still head down? When is your actual due date? This should be 7dpo for me, and I don't feel like I'm in the 2ww at all! No symptoms to speak of. Like I've said before though, I'll just be delighted if I actually get my period and have a normal lengthed cycled!

Still head down! Due May 17th :)

Hey, I've heard women say that the month they conceived, they had no symptoms in the TWW! So still totally possible! FX for a normal length cycle either way to make the process easier on you :)

Well, 10dpo today if ovulated when I think i did. No symptoms apart from a kind of dull feeling in general uterus area, but that could be AF. I usually start to spot on 10dpo, so we'll see what the rest of the day brings. I've still got it in my head I've got a fake O like I've had previously - in which case I'd just prefer AF to come!

OMG!! I am literally tearing up in excitement for you!!! I had such a good feeling about this cycle! I wish I could just give you a huge hug - how are you feeling?! Have you told hubby??

I'm feeling better than I did when I found out, I was kind of freaking out!! Kept thinking omg, this is it, my life is never going to be the same ever again etc but I think I'm coming to terms now :haha: i told my OH, he was like me and hasn't really been excited yet - I'm sure we will be once it's actually sunk in!!

Nope, your life will never be the same... it will be BETTER than ever!! Is it starting to sink in?

No, it isn't! Did it take you days? I just can't believe it, it seems so unreal. And I don't feel any different in the slightest, which makes it harder to believe! I did a digi yesterday, and it said 1-2. I'm sow scared to test more incase it comes back negative, or just less positive.

It definitely took time to sink in! Have you made a doctor's appointment yet? I am just so excited for you!!

Hell, it still doesn't feel real and I'm trying to evict this baby as we speak!

No, I haven't. I'm actually waiting to talk to someone about which GP surgery I have to go to (UK here, you have very little choice!) as I moved out of the catchment area of my old surgery, and the one nearest me now isn't taking on new patients. Once I find out which surgery I'm supposed to be at I'll get on to the midwife. It's like a don't want to jinx it by doing things like making appointments - it took me ages to decide to put a ticker in my sig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->