My first TWW!

:dust:

Glad you're back in the game! I'll be stalking for updates!

Well, nothing to report as of yet, I'm guessing that today is 3dpo? not quite sure when I actually ovulated, but it'll be about then!

Still not much going on, should be 5dpo today I think. Had bad trapped wind a lot of yesterday, was uncomfortable for a lot of the day! I've also had quite a lot of very mild cramping, not anything to complain about, just aware that it's there. Come on next week, hurry up!

I was just about to come ask how it's going. I had cramping around then, if I remember correctly. And the gas started way earlier than I expected :haha:

Trying not to be a symptom spotter or make assumptions but I just remembered I woke up at 5am today and had a really stuffy nose - and a little while ago I started up with a crazy sneezing fit and now my nose is all stuffy again.

My bbs have been a bit sore today, which I haven't had before.

That was the most noticeable early sign for me!! :dance:

Bfn on an IC this morning at 7dpo. Hardly surprising! Bbs are still a bit sore. Thin white cm.

Of course it's BFN at 7 DPO :haha: Still got my twos crossed!

Thank you! I'm really invested this month - I keep thinking we've got it, for whatever reason, and then I keep thinking I'm jinxing myself for thinking that...:dohh:
I've gotten to the point now where I can't even really picture it though, I mean, how could I ever actually be pregnant?! Did you feel like that before you got your bfp?
I just want this so much, and because I've actual got a valid symptom that started at the right time I do think that this could be our month, until I remember that I could never be that lucky.
Basically I don't know what I think, I just need this 2ww to be over!!

Oh yes, I absolutely felt like that. I was convinced I was infertile even though I had no reason to think that. I think being pregnant is just such a unique experience that you really can't imagine what it's like until you experience it for yourself. Totally normal to feel that way. :) it will happen!

Well it's the evening of 8 dpo and it's been an interesting day for "symptoms". Not convinced that's what they all are, but I'm listing them anyway!
Bbs less sore, although still a bit.
I've been cramping from about 2pm, started off as kind of very low down pinching almost, now feel like AF cramps - I don't usually cramp before AF, so it feels like when she's actually here, with the occasional odd twinge thrown in.
When I was making my tea my back suddenly hurt so much, like I'd been standing up for hours, which I hadn't been.
I've also felt a bit sicky this evening.

Still sounds promising! I had period like cramps with lots of sharp twinges thrown in for days. :)

Well, no sore bbs today, maybe a little tender around the nipples but not very much. Didn't feel much of anything all day except towards the end of the day I'm crampy a bit, and feel very full down there - can't describe it very well! My hips also ache, i don't even know if that's what's hurting, but it's the closest I can think to describe it lol.

Well it's the morning of 10dpo and I've had some brown tinged cm, so I'm guessing that's it for me, and even a little earlier than the last few times :cry:

Noooo, has it gotten any heavier or could it be IB? Update!! :hugs:

Was a pretty light normal period by the time I went to bed, so definitely out. Silver lining is that it's 5 days shorter than my last 2 cycles, so hopefully the only way is down in that respect! I also usually spot for a couple of days, so I suppose that's better too? I've ordered some Fertilaid for me, and my OH is going to order the Fertilaid for men and we're going to give that a try next cycle. Thanks for all your support, after all this time, it really means a lot xx

I love your outlook. Big hugs :hugs: keep me updated!!

Ok so it's CD17 and I've just had a pretty positive OPK :wacko:
I hope it isn't a fake one like I've had before, because if it's real I guess the Fertilaid is working!

YAY!! CD 17 sounds so promising! Get your BD on, girl! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"