My first ultrasound!

AlliW1013

Reaction score
Currently I'm 8 weeks and 2 days, and had my first ultrasound yesterday due to a previous Miscarriage back in November of 2015. The baby is very healthy with a heartbeat of 175, and the size of our little bub is perfectly aligning our due date of October 25th :happydance:

https://i65.tinypic.com/i38b9l.jpg

So excited!

Congrats! I am getting my first scan tomorrow can't wait

Aww congrats. My first scan is on the 31st when i'll be 8+2 :)

This makes me so excited for mine tomorrow ! I'm constantly googling 8 week ultrasound lol!
Congrats :)

Aw lovely congrats that's a lovely scan pic. I'm having my second scan Sunday since my 6 week one n praying bubs is ok. I will be 9+1 Sunday x

Congrats! I am getting my first scan tomorrow can't wait

The scans are nerve wracking but in the end they are very satisfying! I hope yours is positive and wish you a HnH 9 months c:

Congrats! so happy for you!!!

Thank you! And I wish you luck if you're still TTC c:

Edit: Omigosh I saw the little Rainbow Baby thing at the bottom. Congrats on your little bundle of joy c:

This makes me so excited for mine tomorrow ! I'm constantly googling 8 week ultrasound lol!
Congrats :)

Congrats to you as well! You'll have to post a picture here of your little bub when you get the US pictures c:

Aw lovely congrats that's a lovely scan pic. I'm having my second scan Sunday since my 6 week one n praying bubs is ok. I will be 9+1 Sunday x

Thank you! I hope your bub is okay :hugs: and I wish you a HnH 9 months c:

WP_20160320_15_30_31_Pro.jpg

Here is my little bubs doing well n they put me forward a couple days so I'm 9+4 x

when i went formy first scan onlytheyolk sac was visible.... now my simptoms are more intense and have my scan today...hopefully will see something...as i previously had 3 MS IN 1/HALF year . goodluck everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->