My fitness pal buddies wanted

tasha41 ... How do you add with just a username? I only see Facebook Friends, Contacts or Email

tasha41 ... How do you add with just a username? I only see Facebook Friends, Contacts or Email

You have to go on the actual website rather than the app. Then go to the tabs at the top to 'community' then 'find members' and it'll give you the option to search by 'username or email'.

I'm ImsoOtired on mfp That's just an extra 'o'. feel free to add me

Can people add me I have no friends lol I'm starlight1989. Thanks xx

I think I've added everyone.

Anyone I've missed add me Charliwarlibob :)

my screen name is nixma

add me!! im going to be on a low cal diet too, ranging from between 0 (fast days) and 800 cals with some normal cal days in there too. just let me know ur from B&B and ill accept the add :)

Adding you all.

I am determined to shift the weight this time.

I'm midsomerdream.

I love mfp! I've only been using two weeks and lost 6lbs already. I'm helen_beee xx

Oh how fun! I'm ashtonscoggins

I'm in America if that makes a difference

Hi, I've been using MFP since jan and lost my first stone! I'd love to hae more people on there: latodonnell if you want to add.
Still got a long way to go, not following a particular diet, just everything in moderation. :D

Can people please add me too? I'm really struggling with motivation :( it's Emmperry5

I'm chicaescocesa, I've registered but not really starting properly til Monday - need to rid house of all the unhealthy food first!!

Ladies I can't ge tthe ticker to show on here. How did you guys do it?

I keep trying to use MFP but lose motivation.. I think having buddies might help! I will probably be adding you all. :winkwink:

I"m julesfit2013 if anyone wants to add me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->