My foo foo....

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
who would have thought that the end of pregnancy would be like TTC all over again. :haha:

Anyone else feel like they are on tissue watch for that Mucus Plug? :winkwink:

Every time I pee Im on constant tissue watch, especially now after a possible start of my show.
Friday just gone when I wiped and looked I thought I saw pink, but wasnt sure as tissue was white, if it was my fingers showing through the wet tissue :haha::blush:
i dug deeper to find PINK!
Next day nothing....Sunday eve and Mon Morning again PINK!
Mw confirmed it could be the break down of the plug starting. not had further gushes or pains :shrug::nope:

Also while on subject of foofoo.... does anyone else have this? is this normal?

The entrance to my vagina feels very sore, almost like when u get a cold and you have blown ur nose to much u get a sore nose, well im wondering if my vag is the same where I keep peeing :shrug::blush: its almost like I have had one too many sessions :winkwink::blush: although I wish that were the case.

all the time lol!! but nothing for me!!

dont know about inside tho! maybe u have a little infection?xxx

I wonder if it's from baby pressing down on your cervix, didn't you say somewhere else you were partly engaged?

I don't know for certain but I do know what you mean about checking every time you go to the loo. 8 months or so ago we were praying there was no spotting or anything and now we long to see it!!

He he yes yes i am on knicker watch! I have never wanted to see bloody discharge in my life lol. Its mad you spend the whole pregnancy scared of any blood and now we are gagging. X

It is like the whole ttc thing again! I'm sure i see things sometimes! Maybe its just wishful thinking - like when ttc! As for the pains down there, I have had this too and I know exactly what you mean about it feeling like 'I have had one too many sessions'. Not sure what it is though, sorry! The female body... what a wonderful thing, eh? Always keeps us guessing! x

I have been tissue watching since I got my BFP - I still dont believe it now LOL

lol glong. bless u. :rofl:

yeah....Jaydee Im 3/5 engaged. :dance:
MrsQ didnt u say u had lost urs the other day??? or was that like me, a little bit? its all exciting though. well apart from those crapping it moments lol :winkwink:

I think it is totally like TTC....

tissue checking for any signs and noticing all aches and pains and wondering if they mean anything!

I dont think I've stopped tissue watching thb!!

Friday just gone when I wiped and looked I thought I saw pink, but wasnt sure as tissue was white, if it was my fingers showing through the wet tissue :haha::blush:
[/B][/FONT]

I've done that!!! Felt like a right fool!

lol jmac. i had to dig just to check lol. just goes to show white tissue doesnt always have advantages lol xxxx

lol glong. bless u. :rofl:

yeah....Jaydee Im 3/5 engaged. :dance:
MrsQ didnt u say u had lost urs the other day??? or was that like me, a little bit? its all exciting though. well apart from those crapping it moments lol :winkwink:

Had a "show" as such. Just looked like a glob of sperm but not any pink or blood! So not hopeful.
xxx

I would be hun :) could be part show like me. doesnt always have blood :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->