My food

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Valerie will eat off of my plate everything and anything. She is a porker and will isntantly grap bits and pieces right off my plate when she is watching me eat. BUT...the minute I put her in her highchair she instantly becomes the pickiest eater I have ever seen. What is with this? Anyone else's LO like this? It drives me craaaazy!:dohh:

Do you feed her? Or does she feed herself? We've found with Hannah recently if she doesn't have a finger food she can eat herself in front of her she won't let us feed her at all. Stubborn little thing

When we put her in her highchair, I fill her tray up with a bunch of finger foods. She isn't quite as picky with the finger foods; it's almost instant pickiness though if I try and feed her something with a spoon. She just wants to do everything herself. She's little miss independent. Haha! But if she's sitting on my lap while I'm eating, I can feed her from a spoon and she loves it and chows down. Or she just grabs it off my plate. It's like it's something about the highchair, lol.

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry don't know what else to suggest but your LO sounds about as stubborn as Hannah. We have to sneak the spoon into her mouth in between her trying to shove food in

YES! That is exactly what we have to do! Ugh, it's frustrating at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->