My freind just rang me in tears :( UPDATED! first post

sophie c

2 gorgeous daughters <3
Reaction score
My friend louise just rang me crying her eyes out in pain and said she was bleeding vaginally loads!! shes 38weeks pregnant and shes been feeling pressure for the past week and just saw her midwife wednesday who apparently said she thinks the baby will be here anyday, her hubby was working like an hour a way so he was on his way back so i stayed on the phone to her the whole time, she said the pain she has is constant and wont go and the bleeding wont stop, i tried to tell her to lay down incase she faints, i asked her if she had felt the baby move atall and she said not yet today, she said she woke up with some small pains but not like this, to me persoanally it sounded like she was in labour, she could hardly talk through moaning and crying but i just wish i could be with her, i felt so useless, her mam lives in somerset and her dad lives away too, her 2 year old was downstairs the whole time asking her if she was ok :( i was only with her last night and we did some walking to town ect to see the lights with the kids, i just wish i could do something, her hubby is home and taking her to the hospital now, but im really worried about the bleeding and that she hasnt felt ethan move today yet!? i mean i know if she delivers he'll be fine at this stage in pregnancy but i just have an awful feeling in my stomache!! :(

sorry just had to get it out! :cry:

So baby Ethan Raymond was born at 2.45pm, naturally with gas and air, they dont know why she bled so much, mum and baby both well, ethan isnt keeping his temp up so hes on a heated mattress tonight and hes not feeding to well but theyre keeping a close eye on them tonight!!

phewwww, so releived thank you for your kind thoughts an wishes, it really means alot!!
knew there was a reason i love this forum so much!!! :cloud9:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

oh no my thought are with your friend right now - and you!
stay positive for her
keep updating xxx

Oh no, I really hope she and baby are fine. Will keep checking this thread now. My thoughts are with your friend xxx

thanks ladies! im really worried for her x

what could it mean? im trying my best not to google myself mad x

i'm not sure - i don't really know what it could mean.
here's hoping it's not bad news.
have you heard from her or hubby?
xx

Please try not to worry yourself, there are things it could be, it could be that the placenta has moved to cover the cervix-this can sometimes happen later in pregnancy and a c-section is needed; or the placenta has started to detatch early (my sister had this and delivered a perfectly healthy boy) but if it is anything serious hopefully they have got to it in time and baby will be delivered safely hun xx

thank you

and no nothing yet, but im sure they will be in the hospital now so i dont think ill hear from them for a bit

ill keep you updated as soon as i do tho xxx

I hope everythings okay, let us know when you hear some news

Thinking of your friend, really hope her amd LO are ok

Thinking of your friend fx That it's a happy outcome xx

Thinking of your friend and yourself. :hugs:
Will be checking back for updates xx

he said the baby is coming today, but didnt mention the bleed, think it was a quick text, im assumin emergency c sec ill let you know more when i do xx

it's good news that they haven't given you any bad news iykwim
she's 38 weeks so thats a perfectly okay time for him to come
let us know xx

When I was in the very early stages of labout I started bleeding very heavily (I mean I it was so heavy I thought my waters had broke and I soaked through 2 sanitary towels) I called the hospital and they said it was a very heavy show. I was not happy with that so we went in and all was fine and baby was born happy and healthy about 12 hours later.

Could it be that she has just bypassed the early bit of labour?

She is lucky to have a friend that cares so much for her

Love to you both

xxx

thats what i said to try not to worry her, i said " lou it sounds to me with the way your talking and huffing that your in progressed labour" but in my head all i could think of was placental abrubtion, i really hope shes ok, ive got that lump in my throat like i wanna cry for her xxxx

thanks girlss xx

Wishing your friend all the best.

If you have had a text from them then surely you can presume all is okay with the baby? They will have put a monitor on her and have heard the HB surely? If it was bad news the text would have said so ...

Really hope baby is ok, i had to comment as i almost cried reading it, sounds justt like what happened to me but mine was an abruption :(

There are loads of reasons for bleeding though, praying for her and LO xx

omg im so sorry if i upset you <3

thank you for your thoughts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"