My friends 20 week scan today!

S

Serene123

I'm always wrong about the sex of babies and we've made a bet. I said she's having a girl, she says she's having a boy. I'll know in about an hour. I'm so excited time is going backwards. :rofl:

I kind of hope she's having a boy so we can go boy stuff shopping tomorrow!
I also hope it's a girl because our mums were pregnant with us at the same time and it has made us really close.
Hope our babies don't get pregnant at 18/19 together though. I'd be devistated.
I don't wish to be a grandma at 36. :|

Ooh good luck to her.

I think theres far more clothes for baby girls though, we've struggled to find anything nice for Junior.

xxx

Yeah Ive got most of our stuff from Next, its so cute and really good quality, but it's quite expensive for something that he's going to grow out of in a few weeks.

Ive NEVER been to Matalan! I might have to go! lol

xxx

I'm always wrong about the sex of babies and we've made a bet. I said she's having a girl, she says she's having a boy. I'll know in about an hour. I'm so excited time is going backwards. :rofl:

I kind of hope she's having a boy so we can go boy stuff shopping tomorrow!

yeah but just think if she as a little girl your daughters will be really close

yeah but just think if she as a little girl your daughters will be really close

Yeah if she has a little girl it'll be lovely because our mums were pregnant with us at the same time and we've grown up together too. I'm dead excited! Only about half hour to go..

:headspin:

Yeah Ive got most of our stuff from Next, its so cute and really good quality, but it's quite expensive for something that he's going to grow out of in a few weeks.

Ive NEVER been to Matalan! I might have to go! lol

xxx

I went in Matalan for a bin and came out with LOADS of baby clothes. I got some nice dresses, only £2 each. I couldn't believe it!

I'm getting worried now. I'm sure it's probably something simple like her appoinment got pushed back or something but JEEZ the suspense is killing me

I'm getting worried now. I'm sure it's probably something simple like her appoinment got pushed back or something but JEEZ the suspense is killing me

im sure you dont have long to wait...any minute now...

I can't believe how excited I am. I wasn't even this bad waiting for mine :rofl:

I can't believe how excited I am. I wasn't even this bad waiting for mine :rofl:
i know what you mean a friend came with me to mine and she was so excited, she came running out of the scan room an announced to everyone in the waiting room 'im having a girl!' - i think she just got caught up in the moment lol

Mine was half an hour late hun, I think hospitals are alwways running a bit late.

xxx

I'm gonna give her a while, is has after all not even been an hour yet and I know how crappy hospitals are!

I'm just paranoid I'm sure she's fine.

i hope everything is ok for her.. let us know what she's having and then get her to join these boards :-D

xx

She's having a BOY! I was wrong. So excited though. One of each for us to play with!! :D

woot! Is she the same girl you showed me a pic of the other day?

If so, i guessed boy. Horray for shopping tomorrow. is he healthy?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"