my girl names... which do you like?

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I don't know what I'm having but I have started thinking about names. I've come up with a list of girl names but really struggling for boys names! So I am leaving it up to hubby if its a boy! Anyway, which of these names do you like??
Daniella
Danielle
Fay
Farrah
Elsie
Dominique
Fay
Genevieve
Hayley
Hazel
Helen
Leanne
Piper
Romy
Sadie
Saskia

Out of your list, I like Farah, Elsie, Hazel, Helen and Romy best. :thumbup:

Thankyou! Yeah they are probably top of my list too :)

I like Fay, Elsie, Hazel and Sadie. In fact, our little girl's middle name will probably be Hazel (would be a contender for the first name, but our son is called Hayden and we think it would sound a bit odd them both starting with the 'hay' sound).

Thankyou! Yep Hazel is lovely - I think Hayden and Hazel is really nice too! I think my top 2 are Elsie and Hazel but I'm very fickle lol!

Ooooh I forgot one! Hubby likes Sydney for a girl too - I'm not sure? ???

Thankyou!! I really like Piper but I'm not sure that it's a bit too different??? I can't see hubby going for it to be honest! But you never know - it will remain on my list :) xx

elsie, sadie, and piper are my favourites! either way, you have a great list - no matter what you choose, it'll be a lovely name

my favorites are elsie, piper, and farrah. I wanted my second to be piper

Hubby has basically said there's no point considering girls names because I can't have girls :( I would still like to be prepared!

Hazel & Piper are my favourites. Not on your list but I also love Poppy.

I like Danielle, Farrah, Genevieve, and Hazel :)

My fave would be Genevieve, but personally would use it as a middle name so that it's not shortened to "Jen"

Hi everyone!
I don't know what I'm having but I have started thinking about names. I've come up with a list of girl names but really struggling for boys names! So I am leaving it up to hubby if its a boy! Anyway, which of these names do you like??
Daniella
Danielle
Fay
Farrah
Elsie
Dominique
Fay
Genevieve
Hayley
Hazel
Helen
Leanne
Piper
Romy
Sadie
Saskia

I like Danielle, Daniella, Genevieve and Hayley!

Thanks for replying ladies! It is actually really helpful to know your opinions! Thankyou!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->