My God send!

S

Serene123

Caitlyn now has 3 chairs. The normal metal framed chair (you know, that you can bounce?) A swing from Mamas & Papas (which she isn't much into yet), and this:

https://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/282-0984463iSPA69UC463215M.jpg

She loves it! 10 minutes in there and she will sleep for 4-5 hours. I have no idea why but she loves the music and the vibrations.

:) Noah loves his too, I started putting him infront of the TV, ith the vibration on and he laughs or goes right to sleep.

Bella has 3 as well and doesn't like any of them!! I wish she would sleep in them!

My swing is a combo and the chair comes off to be a seperate one, and Bren does not like it much yet. He did sit in it yesterday for about 5 minutes before crying.

Ohhh that's the one i'm getting for Anais!!

Glad it's done a good job 4u hunni!!

xxx

My daughter loved the vibrations too....weird huh?! If i sat on chair that vibrated it'd really p me off lol.

You should see her face if she's in there and fills her nappy. She doesn't look impressed atall. Then again, neither do I when I realise the vibrations have squished the poo all over her bum and back.. :dohh:

Lol aww, I have a chair that vibrates too. I put the battery in it the other week and turned it on and was just like, omg, I would get whiplash sitting in that!

ha summer has one but gets bored in it after like 5 mins, she is a very demanding child lol! glad caitlyn likes hers tho, summer is more into her play gym!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->