My HCG Level: normal or low?

Congrats! we have almost the same levels, my 16dpo hcg was 385 and 24dpo hcg level was 6544. My doubling time is about 45hours.

Congrats! we have almost the same levels, my 16dpo hcg was 385 and 24dpo hcg level was 6544. My doubling time is about 45hours.

They only tested me once for the HcG. I went to my prenatal nurse appointment yesterday, and they made it sound like that don't do a HcG test and that they do some other test.

Hm. Weird. Did they take blood? You have Kaiser right? I know they like to do an STD panel (about 4 vials), a beta, and an ultrasound at your first prenatal. At least they tell me that's they do but I never end up making it to mine. But it is a two part appointment: one with the gyn, then one with the family planning center, and then off to the lab to draw blood.

Hm. Weird. Did they take blood? You have Kaiser right? I know they like to do an STD panel (about 4 vials), a beta, and an ultrasound at your first prenatal. At least they tell me that's they do but I never end up making it to mine. But it is a two part appointment: one with the gyn, then one with the family planning center, and then off to the lab to draw blood.

Yeah they took 10 tubes of blood. Yep it's kaiser. They had me see a prenatal nurse first, and then I see the doctor on August 11th. I have an ultrasound on July 22nd. I'm of course still scared to see the ultrasound and have there be nothing. They did a urine test, std, cbc, etc. right now I have a UTI I found out, that would explain a few things lol.

I'm wondering if they sent you the prenatal counselor. They usually try to do both appointments on the same day back to back, which is doable at my clinic but maybe timing just didn't work out at yours? But that sounds like describe to me as the family planning center portion of the first prenatal appointment.

I'm wondering if they sent you the prenatal counselor. They usually try to do both appointments on the same day back to back, which is doable at my clinic but maybe timing just didn't work out at yours? But that sounds like describe to me as the family planning center portion of the first prenatal appointment.

When I got there I have to fill out an in depth questionnaire (around 50-60 questions) about my health and family history, then about my SOs health and family history. Asked if I had any certain conditions and such. Then they gave me a folder that had this packet and I had to fill out about my ethnic background and my SOs ethnic background, his age, etc. they also had a portion that asked me if I was experiencing any anxiety, and I I scored really high on that so after I talked to the LVN and I had to talk about my anxiety with the RN. Then afterwards had to talk my Urine same down to the lab and get a lot of lab work done...that tired me out.

I'm exhausted just reading it. Hugs. When do you get your results? I usually get mine that evening if I get my blood drawn before 5pm but I hear my clinic moves faster than most lol

I'm exhausted just reading it. Hugs. When do you get your results? I usually get mine that evening if I get my blood drawn before 5pm but I hear my clinic moves faster than most lol

I've gotten some of the results back. My CBC looks awesome, my UA looks good except for a couple things that point to a UTI, Hemoglobin A1C looks really good, and I'm free of 1 STD do so far LMAO! Still waiting for the other results. I might get some back tomorrow. I think a lot of them had to be sent out.

Woot! Your beta (if they did one) will only be available by phone or when your doctor emails it. I always call in because I hate waiting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->