My heartbeat

Tantan

Nathan, Brandon & Bump
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

I was just at my GP for my check up and she done the usual checks and my urine, blood pressure were all normal but my heartbeat is very fast. She has now taken bloods to see if they show anything. I'm not sure weather to worry or if it is just something that happens during pregnancy.

My heartbeat was elevated a few weeks ago when I was down with a virus, you're not feeling at all unwell are you? Maybe you're fighting off a bit of a bug? Aside from that, I def feel like my heartbeat is faster now I'm pregnant...esp after walking up the stairs!

My heartbeat is pretty fast too. I thought it was because of all the extra work it was doing! Maybe I should go to my doc too?

my doctor told me that my body is pumping so much extra blood that your heart has to beat faster to compensate. and sometimes after eating something with sugar my heart will race for awhile too......

It's happenned to me and I have been referred for an ecg just to be on the safe side but my dr said it is probably just pregnancy related, always best to get it checked! I had blood tests too and they came back normal :) I was also told not to eat chocolate as it was causing palpitations and that helped a bit, but I think I have a sensitivity to caffeine:shrug:

i had asked my doc about it at my last appointment and they said all was fine its due to pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->