My home water birth

Congrats hun i've been looking out for your birth story. It's great that you got the birth you wanted in the end :)

Congratulations on another boy, he's such a cutie :)

Oh my God, so you had a little baby too in the time i've been away from here! And a boy too! And the weirdest thing is, the other name i was toying with in the last couple of weeks was Franklin, ACE name. Spooky! Well done sweetie, and when i've got DS1 in bed i'm going to hunt out your birth story! xx

Yeah spooky that we've both had boys with the same age gaps. lol. Theo is a lovely name too :thumbup: I don't know if you've managed to read my birth story yet but I had a home birth aswell - not planned though, lol & now I would recommend a home birth to anyone. And a water birth sounds amazing too. Hmmm maybe next time :winkwink:

I'm seriously thinking of a water birth so to read your birth story is definitely helping me :)
Thanks for posting your story and cute pics too :)
Congratulations.

Great story. I can't wait for my home water birth, fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

Congrats hun i've been looking out for your birth story. It's great that you got the birth you wanted in the end :)

Congratulations on another boy, he's such a cutie :)

Oh my God, so you had a little baby too in the time i've been away from here! And a boy too! And the weirdest thing is, the other name i was toying with in the last couple of weeks was Franklin, ACE name. Spooky! Well done sweetie, and when i've got DS1 in bed i'm going to hunt out your birth story! xx

Yeah spooky that we've both had boys with the same age gaps. lol. Theo is a lovely name too :thumbup: I don't know if you've managed to read my birth story yet but I had a home birth aswell - not planned though, lol & now I would recommend a home birth to anyone. And a water birth sounds amazing too. Hmmm maybe next time :winkwink:

Just read it now! WOW :thumbup: congrats he's wonderful....and haha - next time.....(me too!)

Congratulations!! :flower:
Lanconal (sp?) cream for your nipples and nipple shields i found were great with my first son, and Infacol for colic!! (If your UK, not sure otherwise) Best of luck with your family, and mega cool birthday :thumbup: (im hoping for an 11/11/11)

Hiya, thanks yeah i've been slapping on the lansinoh (if that's what you mean lol) and now i'm being religious about it, it's definitely helping. Also got some infacol and agree with you it's really helping him bring up his wind quicker. Hate giving him drugs but he was in such pain bless him. Still faffs about before latching on and settling down but he's loads better than he was!

Congratulations and well done! :D He is scrummy :flower:

I had my little boy two days after you, also got our homebirth but didn't make it into the pool in the end! :dohh: Reading your birth story though- there are lots of similarities between our experiences, particularly how much easier the recovery has been postnatally compared to 1st time! :thumbup:

Congratulations and well done! :D He is scrummy :flower:

I had my little boy two days after you, also got our homebirth but didn't make it into the pool in the end! :dohh: Reading your birth story though- there are lots of similarities between our experiences, particularly how much easier the recovery has been postnatally compared to 1st time! :thumbup:

I take it yours was a pretty quick one then :) I'll have a look for your story....

It's loads easier is;t it...almost makes me think i might do it again in a year or 2! haha.

congrats again, hope his latch has improved for you :) i have flat nipples and me nor anybody else could get him to latch on, so i ended up expressing for 6 weeks until my milk dried up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->