my hospital bag for a repeat c section

livebychance

Reaction score
so i know i am going to have a c section, ( i had a c section last year) and since i live an hour away from my hospital i cant afford to forget anything in my bag, so i came up with a list and i thought that i would share it with you :
robe
panties (i bring about 8 pairs so i dont have to use the nasty mesh ones the hospital provides)
comfy pants that wont rub against incision
slippers
socks
tank tops
comfy shirts
comfy bra
flip flops ( i wear them in the shower)
towel ( the one the hospital gives doesnt cover up anything)
blanket
pillow
Always Pads strengths super and regualr ( the pads the hospital gives are like a foot long and 4 inches thick, they are so uncomfy to walk around in)
glasses
contact case
contact solution
toothbrush
toothpaste
shampoo
conditioner ( the one the hospital gives is a 2 in one that leaves your hair so tangled)
antibacterial body wash
my loofa
razor
shaving cream ( ill be in the hospital 5 days no way i am gonna have hairy armpits)
deodorant
pony tails
moose
hair spray
brush
makeup
chapstick
lap top
lap top charger
phone
phone charger
camera
extra camera battery
camera battery charger
take home baby outfit ( hospital will give the diapers and formula and blanket)
gum
magazines
and dont forget the HUBBY BAG or your OTHER HALFS BAG
pillow
blanket
clothes for how ever many days they plan on staying
toothbrush
toothpaste
deodorant
phone
phone charger

hope this help someone, now the clothes i pack enough for 6 days even though i will be in for 4-5 but spit up happens or you just never know.

My goodness!! You're really well prepared!!! :)

Don't forget that your hubby can take things home, wash them and bring them back the next time he's visiting :) Or if you leave him a pile of things to bring in case of baby being sick or accidental leaks :)

I'll be having another section and I'm going to bring very little in comparison as this time we'll be closer to home than last time as I can't go to the hospital I had my DD in as it is MW only and I'll need a consultant.

Good luck with your section and new baby!! :) :flower: :)

yea the only reason why i have to be so prepared is because i know i will be staying 5 days since after my c section last year i was in the hospital for a full 5 days, and with my house being over an hour away from the hospital, i dont wanna forget anything cause we cant just run home and grab it real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->