My hubby

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So yesterday while on break at work I went into a bookstore and ended up buying a baby book. Was reading a bit of it last night to Stan and than he read some of it to me, got through a couple of chapters. Anyways tonight we were sitting on the couch watching TV when he suddenly got up and went and got the book and started reading it himself :cloud9: I thought it was sweet!

First of all, ever so sweet of you and he reading to each other. Secondly, oh how darling of him to go and get the book and read it himself.

Bless you! You are lucky! :hugs:

Vickie I hope you realise how lucky you are! I tried reading a pregnancy book to OH a few weeks ago, he looked deep in thought then when I had finished he said 'So what are we having for tea?' - He didnt pay any attention at all!!!
Lucky lady you are!
xx

Aww so sweet!
Tried reading bits of my book to hubby and it was obvious he wasn't taking any notice.

I love how you were reading that to each other...

Not to mention him reading it by himself...:awww:

Ha ha ha thats so sweet!! Good he's taking notice though
My OH went and bought himself lots of books and told me off for reading them :(

I bought myself the Myleene Klass book a couple of weeks ago and bought my husband The Blokes Guide to Pregnancy. I read each section every week, as it is broken down onto pregnancy weeks.
within 4 days, he had finished his and is now the best daddy to be! If he needs to,, he goes back to the book, or he just ignores my tantrums and strops!
I never thought he's read it in a milion years, so was shocked to find that he had finished it AND taken it all in!!!

Mine bought himself a "Daddy Handbook", which I never in a million years though he would read. In all the years I´ve known him, he has never finished a book!

Then just recently he´s been coming out with little snippets of information, which has had me stumped. Turns out he´s been reading the book in his dinner hour at work!!! Thing is though, now he claims to be an expert at the whole pregnancy thing, which is getting a tad annoying!!!

Thanks girls, he really is quite a nice guy :D

I haven't bought any daddy specific books but bought Ann Douglas's The Mother of All Pregnancy Books and enjoyed it so much that I bought The Mother of All Baby Books by her last week. Helpful for me because she focuses on the Canadian system (healthcare/codes etc.) which I don't know much about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->